Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Rejected?
Wait? What?! I was rejected for having a false copy of a css game? I paid for the game! I apologized for using the bunny hopping hack and said I wouldn't do it again! Where did this whole false accusation of me not buying css come into play!? I BOUGHT THE GAME! I JUST POSTED MY STEAM LIBRARY. I will not be accused of having a false copy! I can't believe I was rejected after apologizing for a first offence I had no idea was so serious bc someone believed I had a false COPY! VIEW MY PICTURE OF MY STEAM LIBRARY! IM NOT LYING!

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

0ligreenil0 Wrote:Wait? What?! I was rejected for having a false copy of a css game?
You were banned for cheating. i-spy said to purchase a new copy of the game if you want to play here again. No one accused you of using a fake copy of css.

-[ex]iSpy- Wrote:-REJECTED-

Buy a new Legitimate copy of css game via STEAM in order to play on all WL's Servers.

CLOSED

The rules are visible immediately after entry into the server. Here's a snippet from the server rules:

motd Wrote:Don't Cheat
People who cheat in online games are only cheating themselves. All cheating will get you is a permanent ban from the War-Lords gaming servers, no questions asked. Correspondence will seldom be entered into on this subject - just don't do it!
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I apologized for my first offence. Why do I have to purchase another copy? I said I wouldn't bunny hop hack again... I also didn't know bunny hopping was considered cheating, I said that in my first post by saying I didn't see it as giving me an advantage. If I knew using a bunny hopping hack was considered cheating I wouldn't have done it in the first place, its not like I used a wallhack or aimhack; I wont use it again. If only I knew it was considered cheating... but I didn't at the time, but now I know
Users are generally more reluctant to cheat again when they've got their money on the line. Additionally, this cheating offense will likely follow your steam_id forever. If anyone such as other server owners ever tries to look up your steam_id, they'll probably find this cheating offense.  :-\
I just edited my reply to your first reply, but like I said. I didn't know it was considered cheating. I don't cheat and if this is considered cheating I won't be using it again. I'm sorry if I broke the server rules... I just didn't know bunny hopping was one. And my money is on the line isn't it? I paid for this game with my own money to play CSS, being banned from a server I enjoyed playing, my enjoyment goes down. So my money is on the line, I don't understand your response by saying it's not? Actually... I just re-read your post.. I don't understand what your saying and what it means...
You were doing perfect bunnyhop jumps. This can't be achieved through any means other than 3rd party programs. These programs generally feature more than simply bunnyhop, usually coming with wallhack, esp, aimbot, etc.

I'm saying that if you were to cheat again after purchasing another copy, then you'd be more reluctant to cheat again because you'll know the next offense will cost you another $20.
I've said this numerous times before. I didn't know bunny hopping was considered a cheat. Now I do know its considered a cheat, I don't cheat bc it takes the fun and competition away. Like I've said before I didn't think it gave me an advantage, I just used it bc I thought it was fun. I've never used any other hack before and I never will. I'm actually never bunny hopping again bc I never knew it'd end up getting me banned. I'm sorry for what I did and I wont do it again. I just want to be able to play on the server again. I mean this was my first offence and in my eyes it's nothing big compared to some of the ban appeals that were banned for racism, language, and wallhacking etc. I simply wish to play on this server again never using the bunny hop. I don't know how else to explain I don't cheat and never once thought bunny hopping was considered cheating. But if the players and servers see it as cheating I won't do it again. I don't know how else to explain my gaming philosophy. I hate cheaters and I myself don't want to be labeled as such which is why I've deleted that bunny hop hack from my computer to never use it again. I just want to play on the server again...
If server Didnt detect you for having a 3rd party software, i know youre not going to stop.
You can't say you know I'm not going to stop because you don't personally know me. All I'm asking for is a second chance. You have admins always watching the server, I told you I wouldn't do it again. If you unban me, allow me to play and if I ever cheat again just permanently ban me without any chance of a ban appeal, that's all I ask. But you can't say "I know you'll do it again" because you don't personally know me. And I've already described my thoughts on cheating and bunnyhopping. I don't know what else to say to describe how I felt about bh and cheating. If you unban me this one last time, I can prove to you my word. If I ever go against my word which I won't, ban me the very second you see it again and close any threads I post without any more chances. That's all I'm asking for you to trust my word ONE time. I still find it offensive for you to say "i know you'll do it again". I wouldn't spend all this time on the forum trying to get unbanned if I was going to cheat again, because I'd just get banned again; it wouldn't make sense.
-[ex]iSpy- Wrote:-REJECTED-

Buy a new Legitimate copy of css game via STEAM in order to play on all WL's Servers.

CLOSED

CLOSED