Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Lt. Gay's appeal
So some little twat skid was DDoSing me on your servers this morning talking shit (Platform saw it), so I had to change my IP. And to prevent it from happening again I decided to use CyberGhost VPN. I guess the IP that CG assigned to me was banned because when I joined it said I was banned and forced me to spectate.

My steamID is STEAM_0:0:19228490
He didn't do anything. It has him down twice for Ban_Evasion. He was not banned previously for anything else. I was the only admin on at the time when he was playing.

http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.p ... ay&Submit=

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]
Your steam_id is tied to tons of malicious activity, further your chat logs are less than desirable: http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/613490

I'll need to think this one over.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Alright. Well thanks for replying pretty fast.

Edit: Can I ask what the malicious activity is??????

Oh wait you mean all the things you get when you search my steamid.
Lol. all I have to say.
His chatlogs will prove hes very messed up in the head thats true.  I woke up today to find this,

Lt.Gay = Is evil blue bananas an admin because i'd swear he has an aimbot because he sniped me with an AK47 on ski mountain and when I called him out he said stop bitching and there was an admin that slapped someone.         

lt.Gay = Nvm its platform 

^^ 12:12 am

Lt.Gay= Some skid is ddsosing me because I argued with him on your server. I have his steam ID lol. To the policeman it goes!

Lt.Gay= Lol I'm gonna laugh when I put a 13 year old in jail.

Lt.Gay= Is there anyway I could get his steamid banned from your servers? I suppose not since I have no proof beside he's a little bitch.

^^ 1:34 am

Lt.Gay= I got banned from wL because I used a VPN because a little kid raged and DDoS'd me and now whoever the head admin guy is thinks i was doing malicious stuff on the server lol

Lt.Gay= Now i Sad

^^ 10:47 am

I would just like to make sure that he didnt get banned at 1:34, and then make up the story to cover his ass and play me. If what he is saying is true, the only thing he is guilty of is being a dumbass and a racist. I would either remove the ban altogether and give him a second chance, or lessen it to 1 day for racism and general stupidity.  He did ask me to handle the kid ddosing him but I wasn't online. Taking actions into his own hands was wrong and brash, but I don't believe it warrents a perma ban.

This is all of course if he isn't lying. As long as his messages to me line up with his bans and stuff ect
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Let me correct Ptk. He thinks I meant something racist by the word  "Skid". It's generally used in the computer world to refer to kids that use LOIC to DoS a person or steal other peoples' software and claim it's theirs.
Fair enough, that is my bad.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... ipt+kiddie
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Someone suggested I bump this. So I will.
APPROVED

This probably isn't a good idea, but I'm going to lift the ban.  :-X

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol