Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  DRUNK_KILLER, Admin abuse on awp server.
pTK, post: 64998, member: 2725 Wrote:Drunk, please remember the process. Slap before slay. Don't be trigger happy.
I slapped, some of them more than 2 times, I warned MANY times, and then they kept doing it, so slaying happened. And you know right behind the teleport you cant get them, sometimes when you're really lucky, you do. But rarely.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Slap them off :p, and you many to say they have the upper hand, but not impossible. i'm heating another story where the entire t team was slayed while only a few camped? Id like to point out there's no objective on the map which makes camping a fair game, as long as they are not hiding somewhere theysecluded And not Participating . camping tele on that map is acceptable. If I can get past tele campers so can you. Its not impossible, just takes skill.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
If, you would like me to make a demo, I will now that I know what to, do, or do we just pass this bye?
Gonffs, post: 65068, member: 11307 Wrote:If, you would like me to make a demo, I will now that I know what to, do, or do we just pass this bye?
I warned many times, slapped many times, and finally slayed all T's for 1 round, that's what happened, or am I lying? Also, how do you want to get admin if dont even know how to record a demo?Rolleyes

admin slay people for reason that we all know Smile
Close this thread?

No.

- CLOSED -
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]