Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assholes who care about age
I play mw2 ps3, i randomly play with this 12-15 year old kids cheating, using aimbot and unlimited radar, then they think they are better than you, once i hear their voices, im like. LoL. He is just a kid(mainly boys). I really don't care who i play with or how old they are. As long as they don't mess with me, if you know what i mean. Let them be on their own world.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
yeah, people don't care about game rate, whether it's E,T,or M, because nowadays most of things doesn't have a limit.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 65065, member: 9168 Wrote:Your forum profile says you're 20, another thing kids tend to do, indicate wrong age in registration.
Well i just rushed to make this account.
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
Neo//._., post: 65171, member: 14824 Wrote:Well i just rushed to make this account.
Did this save you much time?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 65174, member: 9168 Wrote:Did this save you much time?
Yes,i got to live my life not on the internet alot longer.
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=BY1k1GcZRww[/video]
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Yo, I'm only 20 years old, my voice sounds like im 15, All ya'll be hatin' when i talk on the mic, so I don't, I type instead, and what I type gets me banned, but if I said that same shit on the mic, I wouldn't be banned. Makes sense, doesn't it?
Miffy, post: 65202, member: 3428 Wrote:Yo, I'm only 20 years old, my voice sounds like im 15, All ya'll be hatin' when i talk on the mic, so I don't, I type instead, and what I type gets me banned, but if I said that same shit on the mic, I wouldn't be banned. Makes sense, doesn't it?
SHIT MAYNE IM LIEK 10 BUT I SOUND 18.

Neo//._., post: 65175, member: 14824 Wrote:Yes,i got to live my life not on the internet alot longer.
WHAT DID I JUST READ?
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
Just a friendly reminder

KIDS:
STAY IN SCHOOL.
Just a friendly reminder

KIDS:
DONT SHAVE IF YOU WANNA LOOK OLDER.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]