Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
message david
hey i've reached 15 posts ( 20 though) and i've send him a message giving him my battle.net account and im wondering when will i get my cd key ? or did i send it to the wrong person o_O?
it'll take a few days, he's been busy or something.
o ight thnxs canister for the info
cool thx for letting me no hes busy cause i would of thought this was all a lie lol cool you  should close this topic lol
wait for bison to reply.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
how long is it going to take for bison to reply. I've sended him about 4days ago:/ or did i send it to the wrong person
Hello iiarejeffrey,

I either didn't get a PM from you, or at the time of you sending your PM you did not qualify for the giveaway. I do not keep private messages afterwords regardless of the situation for privacy concerns. You will have to resend your PM with the required information.

Edit: I reviewed your posts and its starting to look like you failed to meet the posting criteria. So I'm pretty sure that if you sent me a PM, I sent you one right back telling you why you weren't getting a CD-Key and what you should do to get one. As of right now, only 9 posts actually qualify for the CD-Key Giveaway (that's if I'm including the ones in this topic  :-\ ).

If you're uncertain of what criteria I'm talking about, review this line in the giveaway:

M. Bison Wrote:2). The war-lords account has at least 15 contributive posts (this means posts which add meaning to the topic, not posts which do not mean anything such as, "lol", "lol cool", "rofl", etc).

Here are some of your posts which do not qualify:

iiarejeffrey Wrote:this seems interesting

iiarejeffrey Wrote:LMAOOOOOOOOOO
~~

iiarejeffrey Wrote:i think so o_O

iiarejeffrey Wrote:o hacks... interesting

iiarejeffrey Wrote:o active just long replys.

iiarejeffrey Wrote:not really that active.

iiarejeffrey Wrote:168

iiarejeffrey Wrote:164

I thought at first you might be foreign to the U.S., U.K. or any other English speaking country (like I am), so I thought I might take it easy on you, however, I then saw this, a full blown contraction, which makes me fairly certain that isn't the case:

iiarejeffrey Wrote:who's bored?

If you aren't going to put in the effort to make 15 posts which aren't absolutely useless. I'm not going to put in the effort to give you a CD-Key, it's as simple as that.

Thank you,

War-Lords Administration
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
xD i like how you assume foreigners can't use contractions.

also, is a contest like this really a good way to spur activity? seems like all your doing is increasing the dropout rate of the board...
Leaky Wrote:xD i like how you assume foreigners can't use contractions.

also, is a contest like this really a good way to spur activity? seems like all your doing is increasing the dropout rate of the board...
God dammit batman! Quit trying to boost your post count by spamming all the topics! Tongue

....moving along....

The contest was fairly successful...err..well....if you consider a member retaining ratio of 1/25 a "successful" venture. I suppose at the very least now the board is filled with a bunch of useless (typically) incoherent nonsense spam :Smile
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:
Leaky Wrote:xD i like how you assume foreigners can't use contractions.

God dammit batman! Quit trying to boost your post count by spamming all the topics! Tongue

....moving along....

The contest was fairly successful...err..well....if you consider a member retaining ratio of 1/25 a "successful" venture. I suppose at the very least now the board is filled with a bunch of useless (typically) incoherent nonsense spam :Smile

bitch! you know i don't give a shit bout my post count.. but your mod staff and admin staff is lacking! all these answered questions and resolved suggestions and you didn't lock anything or give any closure to them!

i gotta do something, people are starting to think i don't exist round here