Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban Appeal
Cheesy, post: 65726, member: 14872 Wrote:Ugh didn't you read I was 8 I didn't know about motd

You said you were hacking at 8 and you know better now at the age of 14. Explain to me this ban last month:
http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph...08&Submit=
You will have to wait for one of the Root Admins or Sr. Admins to decide your fate in this manner. Please be patient and one of them will reply.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JumbOlaya, post: 65732, member: 956 Wrote:You said you were hacking at 8 and you know better now at the age of 14. Explain to me this ban last month:
http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:337493308&Submit=[/quote] here it is, Ok I was just turning forteen last month I was still hacking and I got banned a few days later I regretted I hacked on the wL servers

I started hacking at eight stopped 1 month ago

You guys know whats weird I just checked my ban and it sayed I was only banned from the wL minigame server now it just says im banned from all the wL servers

Guys read carefully its pretty clear I didn't know about hacks/cheats until I was 8 through out my life I was cheating and hacking. when I just turned Forteen last month I was playing on your wL minigame server hacking. so I got banned and a few days later I realised that my actions were not fair and now im fair and im legit
I just merged four of your posts together.
Stop multiple posting.

JayCat, post: 65733, member: 2104 Wrote:You will have to wait for one of the Root Admins or Sr. Admins to decide your fate in this manner. Please be patient and one of them will reply.
Izzie, post: 65728, member: 8151 Wrote:Hey Cheesy.
I'd just like to say good on you for maturing out of your cheats. Looks like you're down for more rewarding and enjoyable gaming experience. I can imagine it must have been tough, and might still be at times, but if you can keep to your resolution, 5 years from now there's no way you'll regret it.
I'm going to suggest something you might not like--at least, it probably isn't what you were looking for when you posted--but is also something I doubt you'll regret even a month from now.
Try buying the game on Steam.
Steam gaming thoroughly enhances your CS:S experience. For me, it's mainly the social side: you get to see which of your gaming friends are online whenever you connect, and chat them up directly, join them wherever playing, or invite them to come join you, but you also get access to scrims and a whole bunch of other servers you never knew existed.
I'm not sure how hard it'll be for you to come up with $20 (note: it sometimes gets a lot cheaper), but it'll be one of the best 20 bucks you spend. And yeah, as you've probably deduced, putting that money down will allow you to play on war-lords again--if can manage to stay straight.
If you have trouble getting access to a credit card, there are still other ways to buy games on Steam.
Happy gaming and good luck!
The Fuzzy Izzie
The only problem with that is We are broke my dad is working overtime my grandparents are dead and none of my moms friends will lend her money.
Cheesy, post: 65718, member: 14872 Wrote:Well for one you aeren't and admin and two you have bad spelling and punctuation even though im just a kid I pretty much am smarter than you. Its not a threat im just saying i is supposed to be I in any spot even the middle its a Pronoun and theyre is supposed to be they're

And your lying I never played with you on the wL servers not even deathmatch only played on there 1 time. I'm not racsist either im a white German/American
Ok then theres a lot of ppl with the name danette on the dm....
One your first comment about being smarter doesn't help, it just shows you are arrogant. Two what threat? You're just being arrogant typing i versus I doesnt really matter on the internet.
Third, where did you get the racism comment from? plus us misspelled racist, i never said anything about race and nobody else had so i don't know where you implied that from.
Once again, saying i was hacker since i was 8 and stopped when i was 14, 1 month ago, one that's confusing to ppl, two why should anyone trust you?If you wanna be unbanned you gotta make the Admins believe you aren't gonna do some kind of easy to spot hack that gets you VAC banned.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
General Josh, post: 65747, member: 946 Wrote:Ok then theres a lot of ppl with the name danette on the dm....
One your first comment about being smarter doesn't help, it just shows you are arrogant. Two what threat? You're just being arrogant typing i versus I doesnt really matter on the internet.
Third, where did you get the racism comment from? plus us misspelled racist, i never said anything about race and nobody else had so i don't know where you implied that from.
Once again, saying i was hacker since i was 8 and stopped when i was 14, 1 month ago, one that's confusing to ppl, two why should anyone trust you?If you wanna be unbanned you gotta make the Admins believe you aren't gonna do some kind of easy to spot hack that gets you VAC banned.

So you aeren't Allowed To Disrespect People on the Ban Appeal read the ban appeal rules before trolling
I just had to merge your posts again. Rolleyes I suggest that you stop now and take my earlier advice.
You were 8 last month when you were caught hacking.

One month later, you said you are now 14, clean and legitimate.

14-8 = 6 years, not one month.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 65781, member: 1060 Wrote:You were 8 last month when you were caught hacking.

One month later, you said you are now 14, clean and legitimate.

14-8 = 6 years, not one month.
I was 8 when I started hacking and through out my life I was cheating and last month I just turned from 13 to 14 and cheated on your server and got banned and regretted it later. srsly people read my story its really clear