Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban Appeal
Hi I just got this game from Avaira.ro for the first time and Your guys's server was the first one I went on to, after a few minutes playing I was banned. I'll be honest I was hacking but I was 8 now im 14 I know better.

I Don't Have Hacks, I stopped 1 month ago. I am I fully legitiment player.
I Love your guys servers they are the only US Servers in the whole game.
I just want to get unbanned from your servers They are the only fun servers.

So if you could just be so kind to unban me.

In game name: Danette STEAM ID: Danette STEAM_0:0:337493308 00:11

And im being totally honest I used to hack and players didn't like to play with me
Im not like the others I don't just say "unban me pls I never hacked." Im being strait up honest I Stopped hacking 1 month ago because I realised that I could get banned from lots of servers. I was 8 back then im 14 now im smarter now and pro.
well one thank u Dontstop i believe his name was, for demoing and sending ban reports to admins en masse today, and two, no you do hack, when someone says " I stopped one month ago" yeah, they cant be trusted.
Also i played against you in the deathmatch, i personally thought u were hacking the whole time. Doesnt matter if you are being honest, one you're a kid so nobody is really gonna trust you too much, two you don't say you stopped a month ago, you think any admin is gonna trust you that you aren't hacking?, third, im pretty sure when the admins agree a person is a hacker, theyre a hacker, ive rarely seen our admins get it wrong.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Well for one you aeren't and admin and two you have bad spelling and punctuation even though im just a kid I pretty much am smarter than you. Its not a threat im just saying i is supposed to be I in any spot even the middle its a Pronoun and theyre is supposed to be they're

And your lying I never played with you on the wL servers not even deathmatch only played on there 1 time. I'm not racsist either im a white German/American
Cheesy, post: 65715, member: 14872 Wrote:Im being strait up honest I Stopped hacking 1 month ago because I realised that I could get banned from lots of servers.[SIZE=5] I was 8 back then im 14 now im smarter now and pro.[/SIZE]

Wait what.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
If you read 1 month ago wrong read this I was 8 when I started hacking by the age of 14one month ago I stopped hacking.

General Josh, post: 65717, member: 946 Wrote:well one thank u Dontstop i believe his name was, for demoing and sending ban reports to admins en masse today, and two, no you do hack, when someone says " I stopped one month ago" yeah, they cant be trusted.
Also i played against you in the deathmatch, i personally thought u were hacking the whole time. Doesnt matter if you are being honest, one you're a kid so nobody is really gonna trust you too much, two you don't say you stopped a month ago, you think any admin is gonna trust you that you aren't hacking?, third, im pretty sure when the admins agree a person is a hacker, theyre a hacker, ive rarely seen our admins get it wrong.
Anyone can lie about their age online Josh I can tell by your typing your 11 and 14 is teenage years not kid
You stopped hacking in our servers one month ago not by your own accord but rather by SMAC plugin, which detected your cheat. Saying that you are smarter and pro does not influence your appeal. When you enter our servers and play, you agree to our rules (MOTD) which includes NO hacking. Please wait for a senior or root admin to decide.

And Josh, there are a lot of Denattes that play because of the free non stream. It was probably another Danette
JumbOlaya, post: 65723, member: 956 Wrote:You stopped hacking in our servers one month ago not by your own accord but rather by SMAC plugin, which detected your cheat. Saying that you are smarter and pro does not influence your appeal. When you enter our servers and play, you agree to our rules (MOTD) which includes NO hacking. Please wait for a senior or root admin to decide.

And Josh, there are a lot of Denotes that play because of the free non stream. It was probably another Danette
Ugh didn't you read I was 8 I didn't know about motd

If and admin can just unban me I was 8 I didn't no better I was not the best player. I'm fully aware of hacking now. your servers are the only ones that I actully like. It was all because of one little hack the first time a Hacked I swear in the name of God I will never do it again and if I do you have every right to ban me.
Hey Cheesy.
I'd just like to say good on you for maturing out of your cheats. Looks like you're down for more rewarding and enjoyable gaming experience. I can imagine it must have been tough, and might still be at times, but if you can keep to your resolution, 5 years from now there's no way you'll regret it.
I'm going to suggest something you might not like--at least, it probably isn't what you were looking for when you posted--but is also something I doubt you'll regret even a month from now.
Try buying the game on Steam.
Steam gaming thoroughly enhances your CS:S experience. For me, it's mainly the social side: you get to see which of your gaming friends are online whenever you connect, and chat them up directly, join them wherever playing, or invite them to come join you, but you also get access to scrims and a whole bunch of other servers you never knew existed.
I'm not sure how hard it'll be for you to come up with $20 (note: it sometimes gets a lot cheaper), but it'll be one of the best 20 bucks you spend. And yeah, as you've probably deduced, putting that money down will allow you to play on war-lords again--if can manage to stay straight.
If you have trouble getting access to a credit card, there are still other ways to buy games on Steam.
Happy gaming and good luck!
The Fuzzy Izzie
So if I understand you correctly, you are telling us that last month when you got banned you were only 8 years old and now you are 14? o_O
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat, post: 65729, member: 2104 Wrote:So if I understand you correctly, you are telling us that last month when you got banned you were only 8 years old and now you are 14? o_O
I was 8 when I started hacking on css one day I went on your sever and got banned for hacking and 1 month ago I was just turning forteen and regretted hacking on wL's server