Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worthless _Remix
George Of The Jungle, post: 66583, member: 3094 Wrote:You're all cunts. Except Remix, he is a counter strike God.

Flame or admire? Nah, flame and admire.
Finally the worthless a** kisser makes his appearance
Assassin, post: 66597, member: 2398 Wrote:Finally the worthless a** kisser makes his appearance

I called you a cunt. So you like being called a cunt? Cool
No, by that i meant you defend remix calling him the best player and stuff
Hey i demand copyrights for that insult. Worthless.......
Remix is > Than Worthless.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
assassin you fucked with the best. now my minions shall make you die like the rest. Bet you didn't expect this backfire Smile
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
If you dont stop this s*** i'll ban you all..i mean it..from the bottom of my a**!:mad:
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]
BARCODE, post: 66641, member: 707 Wrote:If you dont stop this s*** i'll ban you all..i mean it..from the bottom of my a**!:mad:
You shut your whore mouth! Raise your hand before you speak child!
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
_RemiX, post: 66654, member: 3519 Wrote:You shut your whore mouth! Raise your hand before you speak child!
Sir (raising right hand)...are you question mark sir? Your question mark sir? right sir question mark?
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]
Riser, post: 66548, member: 992 Wrote:If he was masturbating for 20 hours, he'd be dead. Your post doesn't make sense at all.
l wan't talking to you ,man..._Remix himself knows what i mean!! jk Big Grin
[SIZE=13px][INDENT][FONT=Georgia]
_RemiX, post: 66654, member: 3519 Wrote:You shut your whore mouth! Raise your hand before you speak child!
LOLBig Grin
[/INDENT][/FONT][/SIZE]
I also have question sir ( raising both hands). Why do you suck so bad sir? Why sir? What were you doing sir? How is your right hand sir? Are you alright sir?
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aeEQDtk63H4[/video]
[Image: scaled.php?server=707&filename=mrpussy.png&res=medium]