Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worthless _Remix
I am in pain. The good kind of pain.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
_RemiX, post: 66615, member: 3519 Wrote:assassin you fucked with the best. now my minions shall make you die like the rest. Bet you didn't expect this backfire Smile
What minions its just that George of the faggots whose defending you like a fool actually hes kissing your a** everyone knows you are worthless i even got a demo of you saying that lol
I don't kiss anyone's ass, except my gf's, and only literally. It's just obvious that assassin is the true rat in this thread. Tongue
Anyone wanna tell me the point of this thread, the Why? You dont like remix, i mean are ppl jealous of his scores, his personality, do they hate him for being inexcusably terribad? I dont play alongside him on the servers so i don't know, i'm rarely on whens hes on the servers.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Well, the thing is: Remix is a good css player. But he's also an immense asshole. I like him, I'm an asshole myself, but not everyone likes assholes. Remember that Josh: not everyone... likes assholes.

It also depends on the color of the day and the way the neutrons face the protons of course, that goes without saying. But usually, they don't like him. Except me, I like strawberries and rum.
George Of The Jungle, post: 66687, member: 3094 Wrote:Well, the thing is: Remix is a good css player. But he's also an immense asshole. I like him, I'm an asshole myself, but not everyone likes assholes. Remember that Josh: not everyone... likes assholes.

It also depends on the color of the day and the way the neutrons face the protons of course, that goes without saying. But usually, they don't like him. Except me, I like strawberries and rum.

Big Grin I gotta wonder what kind of "asshole" u mean, and nice sarcasm btw.
It was cause he was afk for 20 hrs.... well thats why i suggested the admin make the servers auto-kick anyone who specs for more than 20 minutes!!!
General Josh, post: 66686, member: 946 Wrote:Anyone wanna tell me the point of this thread, the Why? You dont like remix, i mean are ppl jealous of his scores, his personality, do they hate him for being inexcusably terribad? I dont play alongside him on the servers so i don't know, i'm rarely on whens hes on the servers.
Why are you defending me? o_O I don't need any defense aside from my impenetrable own.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
o_O err what??

:pAll right silly, be that way, when i get my CS back up again(stupid computer!) im gonna kick your ass in the DM.
First of all, my game shouldn't of stayed running. My bind for exiting the game didn't work that night. Secondly, general josh I can't say I have played with you much. Some day I will make it a point to play against you so that you can feel assassin's pain. As for George, he likes it when we play dicks and assholes.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
I love your tits.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]