Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brilliant Way to Deal With Cheaters
ROCKSTAR:
Quote:We're aware that a small minority of players are spoiling the Max Payne 3 multiplayer experience for honest players with cheats and hacks, and while certain issues will be dealt with in forthcoming title updates, today we'd like to make it clear that anyone using these nefarious methods will be dealt with.

Anyone found to have used hacked saves, modded games, or other exploits to gain an unfair advantage in Max Payne 3 Multiplayer, or to circumvent the leaderboards will be quarantined from all other players into a "Cheaters Pool", where they'll only be able to compete in multiplayer matches with other confirmed miscreants. In the event we decide to absolve any of these cheaters for their past transgressions they may re-enter play with the general public, however a second offense will result in their indefinite banishment. In either case, we will be removing invalid leaderboard entries to ensure that the players at the top of the charts have earned their spots fairly.

If you see anyone in Max Payne 3 multiplayer using invincibility hacks, infinite adrenaline, score cheating or doing anything else suspicious, just send us an email at [email protected] and include the following:

Platform (PC, PS3 or Xbox 360)
Cheater’s Gamertag / ID
Description of the violation
If possible, please include concrete evidence, such as a video or a screenshot
7/10/12
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...yne-3.html
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I don't see how this is any different to Valves method on CS:S. Get VACed and you can only play on unsecure servers with other cheaters.
Valve didn't create official unsecured servers, like Rockstar. It's more about how videogame company stated this fact, that their customers who cheat should have a little official "ghetto" to be in.
Lol creepy. I was just thinking of this. Imagine wL having a server for the cheaters and troublemakers. Let them irritate each other.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
(wL) Cheaters & Trolls only :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Izzie is perm banned from that server.

Reason: too friendly
Trolling on a troll-server would lose its appeal. Calling someone a cunt on a server where everyone calls each other a cunt, it's just not the same.
George Of The Jungle, post: 67342, member: 3094 Wrote:Trolling on a troll-server would lose its appeal. Calling someone a cunt on a server where everyone calls each other a cunt, it's just not the same.

There's more to trolling than that. It's an art.

I hereby vouch for registry to administrate that hypothetical server.
Registry and mahyar will admin it with admin menu from Toys R Us.
Spartacus, post: 67343, member: 1060 Wrote:There's more to trolling than that. It's an art.

I hereby vouch for registry to administrate that hypothetical server.

I know. But still, it wouldn't be the same. Smile