Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  MUTED PERMANENTLY BY AN UPSET ADMINISTRATOR
I saw him spam that 'no tears' sentence and get perm muted when there were 2 admins on, so I guess he made a mistake.
FYI MY DEAR FRIEND, I RESPOND WITH THAT SENTENCE TO EVERY SINGLE INSULT ADDRESSED TO ME, SO IT'S NOT A SPAM (JUST FROM ITS BASIC DEFINITION). I NEVER NOTICED WHO MUTED ME AND WHEN IT EXACTLY HAPPENED, BECAUSE I WAS JUST ENJOYING THE GAME. HATE TOWARDS ME COMES FROM INSECURITY OF MALES AND THE DECLINE OF TESTOSTERONE THAT SEEMS TO BECOME A SERIOUS ISSUE IN MODERN TIMES. JUST LET ME LIFT GODDAMN WEIGHTS, AND STOP CARING WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO.
250 LBS SHREDDED BRO, post: 67370, member: 13274 Wrote:FYI MY DEAR FRIEND, I RESPOND WITH THAT SENTENCE TO EVERY SINGLE INSULT ADDRESSED TO ME, SO IT'S NOT A SPAM (JUST FROM ITS BASIC DEFINITION). I NEVER NOTICED WHO MUTED ME AND WHEN IT EXACTLY HAPPENED, BECAUSE I WAS JUST ENJOYING THE GAME. HATE TOWARDS ME COMES FROM INSECURITY OF MALES AND THE DECLINE OF TESTOSTERONE THAT SEEMS TO BECOME A SERIOUS ISSUE IN MODERN TIMES. JUST LET ME LIFT GODDAMN WEIGHTS, AND STOP CARING WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO.

No, hate toward you comes from the stupid shit that spills forth from you when you decide to chat or talk. The word "nigga" being only one example of said stupidity. Its not allowed, get a clue. You use that, and other types of labels of others, and you don't get to play on these servers. Now, can you prove that your learning curve is not a downhill slope?

By the way,
Caps Lock doesn't make you cool.....
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Masterful1, post: 67371, member: 3284 Wrote:Caps Lock doesn't make you cool.....

I LIKE THE PART WHERE YOU ACTUALLY ADDRESSED MY DEFENSE LINE. YOU CLEARLY GOT ME THERE.
This thread has gotten way out of hand. Ban length changed to permanent on account of harassing admins and improbability of player ever respecting by our rules and staff. Final decision on account of a possible unban pending a possible agreement of terms between the player and a root admin.

Mods, please lock this thread.

-CLOSED-
[Image: 191457_101.png]