Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So recently my CS:S started crashing on Minigame server
Now every server i go to i crash whenever i try to pick a team
Is there a tool to check individual game files for broken files?
Also i should add i am on nosteam.ro patch
Do you still get them?
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Yes, i cant even play anymore
When it started, it would crash maybe every other hour or so but now i cant do anything
Iam going to try to re-update and see if that fixes anything
If you continue to have errors, try another release...
Ingame stats and achievements should be manually transferable, if that's an issue...
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Fuzzy Izzie, post: 68739, member: 9457 Wrote:If you continue to have errors, try another release...
Ingame stats and achievements should be manually transferable, if that's an issue...

Is that full game or patch?
It would be nice to not have to spend all night downloading a new game
There patch is incompatible with other releases, but here is the steamclient.dll it uses. It's tiny...about 1.6mb...
Try backing and replacing your current steamclient.dll in (install folder/bin) with this one. Won't guarantee anything, but it might work...
Alternatively, you might want to try this patch (114mb). Again, no guarantees.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Tried to repatch/reinsteall and gave me
[SIZE=13px]An error occurred whilst trying to replace an existing file'[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13px]'DeleteFile failed; code 5'[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13px]'Access is denied'[/SIZE]
Is a general hl2.exe problem because Revemu masterserver (is crashing Left4Dead 2 too) ,I just fixed crash problem on my forum .Check this link http://www.nosteam.ro/index.php?topic=12...73#msg1273
I went into task manager and saw I had 5 instances of hl2.exe running taking up almost 99% CPU usage so i closed them all and hl2 works fine
Dont know if it was because of replaced Steamclient.dll or what but I did not even use your newest patch yet

Thanks for an update though, if the problem continues ill be sure to use it!