Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Clan
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 67700, member: 9168 Wrote:You don't get it, I said he can make a clan for you, but he's in NW.
Yes, I understand he's fully committed to NW, but fuzzy riva and I made it for fun, nothing serious. LOL and he didn't make it for me. He made it for all 3 of us. It's basically a fun group, I'm guessing no scrims.
[Image: FinalFantasySigSHARPEN.png]
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "Riser" for 10 minutes (reason: for being riser).
^:truestory: ask Him SO FUNNEH
For Your Own Personal Signature:
http://war-lords.net/threads/signatures-...body.8509/
silly, post: 67744, member: 2152 Wrote:Yeah you are fun and friendly. Plenty of clans for you to choose from Wink AA is not exclusive at all anymore, it seems like they'd let pretty much anyone in. It's practically a public group. Bear's in NW, so that might be a good option for you. HDK's close-knit with a lot of jokers in it who like to mess around. Beta seems really relaxed/easygoing, while ROD might be a bit full-on for you.
Negative.

We are an exclusive clan. You have to be invited by one of our leaders. We're not mean to be a public group. We were created as a group of wL regulars who enjoy playing on the servers with our friends.

Though it seems that Loks already invited you...

You should get to know our members first though, Jaycat, Awpchoo, Panda, Loks, and I are are generally always on.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
silly, post: 67744, member: 2152 Wrote:Yeah you are fun and friendly. Plenty of clans for you to choose from Wink AA is not exclusive at all anymore, it seems like they'd let pretty much anyone in. It's practically a public group. Bear's in NW, so that might be a good option for you. HDK's close-knit with a lot of jokers in it who like to mess around. Beta seems really relaxed/easygoing, while ROD might be a bit full-on for you.
I think i might try beta after I get 3 days of gameplay. Beta sounds like better name than the rest. No offense. I would join bear but I'm 17 1/2 LOL
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "Riser" for 10 minutes (reason: for being riser).
joker8baller, post: 67844, member: 835 Wrote:Negative.

We are an exclusive clan. You have to be invited by one of our leaders. We're not mean to be a public group. We were created as a group of wL regulars who enjoy playing on the servers with our friends.

Though it seems that Loks already invited you...

You should get to know our members first though, Jaycat, Awpchoo, Panda, Loks, and I are are generally always on.
joker8baller, post: 55603, member: 835 Wrote:AA lost the original purpose and randoms were somehow allowed to add people to the clan. AA's main and only real purpose was to foster & build a community of players who are regulars on the War-Lords servers, what was a small clan became something too large.
Hence, the "practically public group".

Tiffany <3, post: 67845, member: 14826' Wrote:I think i might try beta after I get 3 days of gameplay. Beta sounds like better name than the rest. No offense. I would join bear but I'm 17 1/2 LOL
Not a bad choice; funny reason though Wink Haha.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
We did house cleaning, and got rid of a lot of them. We reset the settings, and the other leaders know what to do right now. So no, we're not a practically public group.

We've reverted back to the original purpose of a group of members who like to have fun. Most people don't know this, but the original members of AA, were most of the older admins/regulars from a year ago.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
silly, post: 67857, member: 2152 Wrote:Hence, the "practically public group".

Not a bad choice; funny reason though Wink Haha.

Yup LOL
ROD is always an option. we have a lot of fun. yeah true we play to win but its all fun and games in the end. add me on steam if you want in.