Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Rajat's Ban appeal.
You have attempted multiple times to evade your ban. Explain this.
Also, please post your original nonsteam ID as well.
sir i already told to that past time is gone now i starting with buying new CSS genuine steam ......account. In this genuine steam account never i cheated and never use bad words to any persons ..... !!!
i m fans of this server ..... !!! Sad now i m really upset...!! i m not perfect in English language so any mistake to i m sorry...!!! Sad
Smile |2@j@T:eek:
give me one chance.... i proof that i m good player ...!!!!
Hey Josh while I respect your views and your right to an opinion , i think you need to understand this . I love the language they spoke , hell it was music to my ears . but sadly that aint the point . On the d2 server we always ( for the most part )have about 35 + players from various countries who understand just one common language - ENGLISH . can u imagine if everyone spoke their own language on the servers ? he has enough bans to justify a permaban without a warning . Yet i warned him to stop b4 i banned him. I dint ban him off hand without thinking , he has a LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT of bans for the same reason from multiple admins .

PS: I dont think i have been banning a lotta people lately Tongue , however i think if actually look at my bans , You wud see that none of my bans have ever been over turned !

@ anubis :
STEAM_0:0:575803484 , STEAM_0:1:53445610 , STEAM_0:1:51685750 , STEAM_0:1:44552652 ,

these are the steam ids i could find and i am pretty sure there are more . I was looking it up thro gameme , i dont recall all the names he went by .!
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
hey ARYA i know .. i use non steam with many id but datz my real steam id and i never cheat in game and never do any thing which harm for this server ....
i not good in English language...!!! i already told u that when u give me warning then i don`t plug my head phone so that`s a problem ...!! then u banned me .!!!

ok give me 1st and last chance to me ....!!!Sad After then any problem to me than u ban me 4 permanent .... datz all !!!
Your not having your headset on is not an issue here , I warned you as admin via chat !!!! O.o , the warning was quit spamming. I have nothing against you being unbanned , like I said I leave it to the roots to decide, I'm cool either way!
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
You have numerous bans and several attempts to bypass those bans. The previous ruling stands.

http://war-lords.net/threads/forgive-me-...-ban.4078/

Thread closed.