Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Josh, Regarding Drunk Killer
heheh, if you didnt get it by now and like i told silly in a private conversation, u guys provide great material for my book. Nice memory Joker good to know about u, thanks for telling me exactly how you think. Im an actor, and im not, im a writer and im not, who am i, and why am i, and what is my true purpose, if you can figure out that riddle than your IQ is higher than mine. I also have to thank ptk for showing exactly how he thinks too, still think this thread is inappropriate but hey, u guys give me essay material/book material. Ask yourselves this question, if you're willing to be like this over the internet at some random person u have never met, how are u going to act in the real world?
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Your argumentative skills are on par with Registry. Hint: That's not a good thing.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Dude, if thats what you think, then you truly dont know me, didnt you ever stop to think i was acting?
General Josh, post: 68310, member: 946 Wrote:Dude, if thats what you think, then you truly dont know me, didnt you ever stop to think i was acting?

Horrible attempt to clean up your mess. Rolleyes
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Really now, then prove it bro. Wait, you can't because you dont know who i really am, or anything about me as a person, you just can use what ive posted, how do you know it wasnt all a lie, or it was all a lie perhaps.
"how do you know it wasnt all a lie, or it was all a lie perhaps."

Well you lack credibility.
Ohhhh but we are acting tooooo! You have no idea who we are as well. So now what? Back to square one for you =)
You have to prove that too, schalke. How do u prove it so that everyone will believe u, i never said u had to believe me, but i never said i wasnt telling the truth either, how do you know. The net seems to allow anyone to be whoever they want to be without the limits of the real world, in this case, you dont know, only i know, because i am me, you are not me, and u have no idea of who i am, therefore you cant say i was lying, or that i wasnt lying, you cant prove it.
If u are acting also, then what does that say about u, it says about me that my life must suck to have to act, but then if u were indeed acting your life must also suck, haha would suck to be u, because at least then if my life did suck, i would accept it and move on.
So it looks like we have narrowed it down to two possible conclusions.
Either:
1. You're a complete idiot.
2. You're a liar and a troll.
Since the only thing that we can go by is what you post here because none of us know you in real life, can you let us know which of the two it is?
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
This is Trueman's show, I'm your sister.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]