Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rock the Vote system.
Just a lil suggestion. When "RTV" is enabled, and the voting is done, instead of switching to the selected map right away, it should wait until the end of the round of the current map to switch.

Thoughts?

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]
I think when people RTV it's because they hate the current map. People who hate the current map probably feel that it can't change fast enough, why wait a round?

Cortex in that gif one of the CTs looks directly at the T =(
*fart*
[Image: 236911_101.png]
[Image: counter-fail_o_GIFSoupcom.gif]
RTV = We suck so let's change the map as quick as we can.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 68429, member: 3039 Wrote:RTV = We suck so let's change the map as quick as we can.
Basically

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]
I'd just like to mention that in minigames we have a couple maps, eg. mg_bob_iii, that don't ever really finish without a rtv or admin switch... I think rtv works great as it is...
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
I agree with fuzzy[Image: C:\Users\Haocheng\AppData\Local\Microsof...6a7%5B1%5D.gif]
I did get Platform's point, but RTV = we suck and we want to frag, so lets move fast to other map, before we get noob'd and mad at random deaths..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]