Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  ʢʱʶᵒᵑꜟᶝ Ban Appeal
STEAM_0:1:24407347
ʢʱʶᵒᵑꜟᶝ the Hedgehog

please take into consideration, I've been patiently waiting for freedom to play in the wL server's again. I hardly play CS anymore without wL servers. Just not my community of people I like to play with.

Would much appreciate it if something could be done.
Shit if I have to make a donation to unban I will.
Give me a chance, I promise I'll behave.
Please wait for a root admin to look into this.
Meanwhile, try to avoid double posting and multiple threads. They detract from what is a potentially likeable apology/request.
Note: I am completely unfamiliar with the details of your case.

For easy reference:
ʢʱʶᵒᵑꜟᶝ on Sourcebans
Chronic's previous unban request:
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
I must say that your chat logs do not serve you well. Perhaps you should explain yourself.
Miffy, post: 68451, member: 3428 Wrote:I move locations every other month, my IP's always changing, there's no stopping me

Makes me wonder why you're appealing. Talk big at first then apologize later?
I'm at a loss as to why you thought it was a smart idea to threaten admins to try to avoid getting banned.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
I wasn't really making any threats, I was merely poking fun and hassling, a.k.a, jimmy rustling.
And obviously, it worked, quite well. I am now permanent banned for being a nuisance.

As to a loss, I cannot further explain my actions as anything more than annoying/harassing,
and that's because that's all trolling is. Anything I said in chat was intended to push the admin
against me, but none of it meaning any actual harm. I was just merely having fun the way I see
I should have fun, and that's by making myself laugh.

So see it as you will.
There is no good reason for the things I might've said to lead up to my ban, but I never,
once intended to threaten/evade. I've ran Admin for servers before, I know the rules, and I know everything I did was wrong.
But honestly, the community in the office server knows I troll when I play. So I took it too far, and permanently remove me from my favorite CS gaming community?
Webkillers died, can't go back there, now War-Lords? What's left? pub rotations and surf? I like populated, good communities, and by all means, ya'll have one of everything.

There's nothing more for me to say,
I can't get your opinion to sway.
So I leave this note to end my day.
Please let the Hedgehog come back and play.
RESOLVED

I set the ban to 1 month and it has expired. Let's see what happens. :eek:

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol