Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turns out, I head to cambridgeport tomorrow for school and I won't be back, so I wont be on... Basically, I'm quitting. It's been good and all with you guys, and I had a really good time. I guess when I come back I might get on to visit, otherwise I won't. Haha... I feel sad... Ahh... I'll miss all ya.

@ceddeeoo LOL sorry I only joined beta for a day, but it's a good day.
@ fuzzy izzie bear omggg burr, I got into beta haha. I've had a good time with u and it was really fun and I'll miss u the most! Give the new position to Tina haha. <3
@ Tina haha thx for the luck, and I got into beta I guess... Good luck on hdk
@assassin I'm guessing u can have the cookies. It's on the floor haha, good luck watching those kookies.
@bison learn to aim moar Big Grin have fun using the bann hammer
@ riser hey hey hey riser GUESS WHAT PAPPPPPEEEERRRRRR TRRRRAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN. Haha good luck leading the legendary paper train, I'll miss it.

Well, this is it. Ill miss u all. (;
[Image: FinalFantasySigSHARPEN.png]
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "Riser" for 10 minutes (reason: for being riser).
^:truestory: ask Him SO FUNNEH
For Your Own Personal Signature:
http://war-lords.net/threads/signatures-...body.8509/
I miss u already
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
_RemiX, post: 68769, member: 3519 Wrote:I miss u already
+1

Good luck in England. Wink
Bye-Bye. Also, there will be no time to get on sometimes?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
You can always find time to game for a bit. I manage to do it.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Who are you?

Anyways, cya.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

OMG WAT. Y LEAVE US Sad
Tiffany <3, post: 68761, member: 14826' Wrote:Turns out, I head to cambridgeport tomorrow for school and I won't be back, so I wont be on... Basically, I'm quitting. It's been good and all with you guys, and I had a really good time. I guess when I come back I might get on to visit, otherwise I won't. Haha... I feel sad... Ahh... I'll miss all ya.

@ceddeeoo LOL sorry I only joined beta for a day, but it's a good day.
@ fuzzy izzie bear omggg burr, I got into beta haha. I've had a good time with u and it was really fun and I'll miss u the most! Give the new position to Tina haha. <3
@ Tina haha thx for the luck, and I got into beta I guess... Good luck on hdk
@assassin I'm guessing u can have the cookies. It's on the floor haha, good luck watching those kookies.
@bison learn to aim moar Big Grin have fun using the bann hammer
@ riser hey hey hey riser GUESS WHAT PAPPPPPEEEERRRRRR TRRRRAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN. Haha good luck leading the legendary paper train, I'll miss it.

Well, this is it. Ill miss u all. (;

NOOOOOOOO, those cookies wont taste good if im eating it alone you cant just give it to me like that Sad
OMG WE MISS YOU ALREADY
Assassin, post: 68790, member: 2398 Wrote:NOOOOOOOO, those cookies wont taste good if im eating it alone you cant just give it to me like that Sad
OMG WE MISS YOU ALREADY

haha its ok. I made them with xtra luvvvveeee (;

Riser, post: 68781, member: 992 Wrote:OMG WAT. Y LEAVE US Sad
srry got priorities. Young one, u must continue the train without me.

To dk and jaycat, i wanna focus on my studies.
[Image: FinalFantasySigSHARPEN.png]
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "Riser" for 10 minutes (reason: for being riser).
^:truestory: ask Him SO FUNNEH
For Your Own Personal Signature:
http://war-lords.net/threads/signatures-...body.8509/
I know where you're coming from and wish you the best, but...damn...office is gonna miss you insanely. Seriously good times gaming with ya bunny...this fuzzy won't cry...
no...he...must...not.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!