Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Apaches wiped out a platoon of taliban forces.
silly, post: 68952, member: 2152 Wrote:Tea, you might want to try properly reading things that people say before you start misrepresenting their views and criticizing the misrepresentation which you yourself created.
???, Silly, Great thanks. Cheers.

George's comments implied that because they carry a weapon doesn't make them Taliban, i.e. infers doubt of who they are killing or why.

If he would have stated that other extremists/insurgents/bad dudes could have been the targets that would be one thing. He does not. Just a fog of war of who is the real enemy we are fighting. Would like to see another enemy that is organized to have 40 man attacks.

Does once, he say good job Apaches? Good job ISAF? Nope.
JayCat, post: 68872, member: 2104 Wrote:I would guess that the military had more intel than just the video to go by.
+1
Maybe I should have been more elaborate, but I never said they were not a legitimate target. And I didn't say 'good job', but I don't know what help that would be.

I just have a problem with the simple, unnuanced way the issue usually gets presented.
30mm wound would need a really big band-aid. :eek:
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
By the looks of it I don't think and type of band-aid will keep you alive.
Matt, post: 69224, member: 178 Wrote:By the looks of it I don't think and type of band-aid will keep you alive.
I've seen two guys survive a hellfire hit their bongo truck. Although, they weren't that lucky with the 30mm