yes
7 30.43%
no
16 69.57%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AutoSlay on round end
Slay if: Ts did not plant, cts did not rescue.

Do not slay: Ts if cts resued, cts if Ts planted and bomb exploded.

Only on 0:00(round end)

If this works out well, people should be more motivated and 30 people maybe wont have to wait for one at spawn when 30 sec left.

Side note: I, as admin, slay them anyway, with no exceptions. Just asking to make it automated. "I wanna save my awp" or "It was unfair 10 vs 1" are not excuses, this is not scrim.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Too indiscriminate, it may be valid not to complete objective in favor of saving especially if the gun in question is an awp or if the team is low on money. Leave it as at the discretion of the admin.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
yeah, better to leave it up to admin discretion.

I'm sure admins know when the last guy is showing some effort to do the objective before round end.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Bad idea.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
I would say do it for failed bomb defuse and if the hosties don't make it to the rescue point. You could compensate an auto slay with partial money return.

I know there are times when I don't/won't slay because it was just a well fought round and time ran out. Autoslay with some money return might not make people so bitter.
No for me. Not a 16k server and some make a concerted effort but might not make it in time. I like keeping it as is.
It's annoying when cts on office just camp it out, but you cant slay a few people making a late charge or almost getting the hosties back. Good idea in general, but hard to execute fairly
I say yes. Especially in the case of Terrorists surviving and the bomb is defused.
This saving a gun thing is a load of shit, especially for an awp. You lost, the other team completed their objective, why should you get to keep your gun?? It's basically rewarding failure and cowardice. Consider your expensive guns to be like a muscle; use it or lose it. Complete the objective or die trying. It isn't just about 1 player and the last 30 seconds, it's about the whole team and the whole round, for having let it get to this 'lost cause' point.
ru is right about the 'unfair 10 v 1' thing, how is someone going to ever win 10 v 1 if they won't even fucking try?
Schlacko, post: 68962, member: 2312 Wrote:I say yes. Especially in the case of Terrorists surviving and the bomb is defused.
This saving a gun thing is a load of shit, especially for an awp. You lost, the other team completed their objective, why should you get to keep your gun?? It's basically rewarding failure and cowardice.

I believed he gets to keep his gun if he made a significant attempt to go for the defusal/hosties. The wL admins know when to differentiate between a coward and a player who showed effort.

Schlacko, post: 68962, member: 2312 Wrote:It isn't just about 1 player and the last 30 seconds, it's about the whole team and the whole round, for having let it get to this 'lost cause' point.
ru is right about the 'unfair 10 v 1' thing, how is someone going to ever win 10 v 1 if they won't even fucking try?

That's one scenario where this plug in is legit. So if they tried, yet failed, they do not deserved to be slayed. This plugin can't detect that. Hence, its best to keep it the way it is.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Do or do not, there is not try.

Quote:So if they tried, yet failed, they do not deserved to be slayed.
If they 'tried, yet failed' they should be dead. Death is the price of failure.