Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ahh,whatcho talkin 'bout?
Tiffany <3, post: 70143, member: 14826' Wrote:Indeed, George is awesome, he's the best. I love him so much, who wouldn't?

+1
George Of The Jungle, post: 70171, member: 3094 Wrote:Indeed, Tiffany is awesome, she's the best. I love her so much, who wouldn't?
Yeah, yeah, she's pretty cool...
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Fuzzy Izzie, post: 70173, member: 9457 Wrote:Indeed, Tiffany is awesome, she's the best. I love her so much, who wouldn't?

LOL , George's Devil , just look at her eyes. Cool
Miffy, post: 70155, member: 3428 Wrote:Dreaming is necessary during sleep.
If you didnt take psychology during high school, do so.
They will tell you everything you want to know about why you dream/ don't have dreams.

You actually have more dreams than you'll ever know about when you sleep.
You just can't remember all of them when you wake up, dreams come from your subconscious mind.
Try thinking about something before you go to sleep, and concentrate on it as you fall asleep,
sometimes you'll dream about whatever it was you were concentrating on, along with a bunch of random shit
your mind throws in the dream as fillers.
i didnt pay attention -._-

Double post

Fuzzy Izzie, post: 70173, member: 9457 Wrote:Yeah, yeah, she's pretty cool...
LOL He altered my words, then u altered his words.
[Image: FinalFantasySigSHARPEN.png]
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "Riser" for 10 minutes (reason: for being riser).
^:truestory: ask Him SO FUNNEH
For Your Own Personal Signature:
http://war-lords.net/threads/signatures-...body.8509/
Tiffany <3, post: 70195, member: 14826' Wrote:i didnt pay attention -._-

Double post

LOL, my new signature is too big! .
True, glad we could come to an agreement. But what brought about the sudden change of heart?
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
Tiffany <3, post: 70195, member: 14826' Wrote:LOL He altered my words, then u altered his words.

No. You altered my words, I altered your words, then he altered my words. Tongue
Fuzzy Izzie, post: 70157, member: 9457 Wrote:lol...I always have the craziest dreams...especially in this apartment...it's weird how your surroundings can affect your dreams...
Sometimes me dreams go from counter strike to real life to school to my mom then me making eggs. I have had like 6 of those dreams already.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
NoBoss, post: 70152, member: 11847 Wrote:a world with out dreams sounds so boring.. i wouldnt wake up in the morning :/
Me either just so bland no story to tell someone .-.