Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ceddeeo admiration thread
i'll start it off with this wonderful spray from tiffanie (says: '' cedeo is my most favourite boy in the world =) <3'' on the paper she is holding)

[Image: 1088395DB7F861CA0DC5A8EC7B7439D5BD2A3541]
Ceddeo six
Heh. Sweet, dude...
lol, that's gotta make your dayRolleyes
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
I smell Love, haha. Jk!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Lets continue this by me telling everyone what a modest person he is. Truly a wonderful person.

He is also a great lover.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK, post: 69137, member: 2725 Wrote:He is also a great lover.

Is he? Probably not as good as me though.
OMG GAIZ, it was just something witty he wanted, im not in Love with him LOL
HE forced me to do it or he wont let me join beta and call me a fat dood with moobs
Hes a meanie
[Image: FinalFantasySigSHARPEN.png]
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "Riser" for 10 minutes (reason: for being riser).
^:truestory: ask Him SO FUNNEH
For Your Own Personal Signature:
http://war-lords.net/threads/signatures-...body.8509/
It proves nothing. Photoshop!
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
He's a special noob...
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
i only made you do it cause anyone can take a picture of a girl and make it seem like it's her playing... there's a particular someone who i used to be in a clan with whom pretended to be a girl for attention and favors while in reality he wasn't at all, so now i'm quite skeptical. Just wanted to make sure you were legit.

On the other hand, you're the one who wrote ''cedeo is my favorite boy in the world'' lol I never told you to write that, let alone all the makeup, the hairdo and the dress Tongue