Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Six women rape man to death in Benue State
I won't know how it feels like. I'm still a virgin.
YOU WILL FEEL.

you like how it feels.
If it were me ( :p ) i would try my best. not to die at this such a moment Rolleyes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
_RemiX, post: 69414, member: 3519 Wrote:Death by sex. yeah can't think of a better way to part this world.

Tell that to the families of the many women that are killed after being raped. Tell that to the families of the many children that are raped and killed. Just because they're men doesn't mean all of a sudden it's okay and wanted. That's a double-standard. The dude was gang raped at knife point and it cost him his life. That's a really fucking terrible way to go.

Look at Jonathan Davis from Korn. He was abused as a kid by a woman. Nobody believed him. Listen to the song he wrote about it and tell me that's okay.

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=DeCMg0cMUIo[/video]
[Image: stalker_2011.png]
its ok. the great thing about what I said is its an Opinion. I don't give a half shit about how you feel towards my response. have a nice day.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Leo, nobody here thinks it's ok and uses double-standards. We all know what a terrible act it is. I can't deny that people take men getting raped less seriously because it is simply something you don't hear a lot about. But these offences can ruin lives.

Nevertheless, if you get rid of all the humor in the world and people wouldn't be allowed to make comments like we did, what kind of shitty world would we live in?
[Image: 612953_101.png]
Fuzzy Joggie Pony, post: 77436, member: 15273 Wrote:Leo, nobody here thinks it's ok and uses double-standards. We all know what a terrible act it is. I can't deny that people take men getting raped less seriously because it is simply something you don't hear a lot about. But these offences can ruin lives.

Nevertheless, if you get rid of all the humor in the world and people wouldn't be allowed to make comments like we did, what kind of shitty world would we live in?

I'm all for laughing at shit. Anyone that knows me knows that, but would you be laughing if it were 6 men raping a woman or a child at knife point? I don't think so.
Leo, your playing the what if game. What if my aunt had a dick, she would be my uncle. You can rage all you want because your the one antagonizing yourself.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
_RemiX, post: 77453, member: 3519 Wrote:Leo, your playing the what if game. What if my aunt had a dick, she would be my uncle. You can rage all you want because your the one antagonizing yourself.

So men are automatically second class citizens when it comes to rape? You bet your ass I'm incensed at rape and people who think it's funny or desirable. I've been there. There's nothing funny about it.
People have different standards about how far humor should go. I don't really have a lot of limits when it comes to bullshitting. I read a lot of news and news analysis every day. If I should feel sad every time I read an article about something horrible, I'd be walking around depressed all day, 24/7.