Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
_RemiX pc build.
Most of you know my pc finally shit on my face. So its time to build another. Thoughts about potential build?

Intel i5
ASrock board
G.skill RAM 2x4g
SAPPHIRE HD 7750
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
what about the power supply?
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
Almost the same as mine, I got a GTX 480 instead..

Btw, where are you ordering them from? Post links Tongue we might have some other places with better prices Wink

Also, canculate PSU HEREz!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I am buying this when it's out... It should be only like 800-900$

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=dpzu3HM2CIo[/video]

Tired of android and ios...
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
just this i would recommend buying i7 sand bridge but if you cant i5 is good just make sure its sand bridge with a turbo boost if possible.
In gaming there seems to be almost no noticeable difference (except in price) going from an i5-2500k to an i7-2600k or i7-2700k.
You can find reliable and in depth reviews on Sandy Bridge here, and Ivy Bridge here. Note, both link to specific game title benchmarks in a an extended review. Look around on the other pages, and especially the final conclusion for more relevant information.
I'd heartily recommend the Core i5-2500k or Core i5 3570k for any gamer with a budget.
Just curious, Assassion, but why do you recommend Sandy Bridge over Ivy Bridge? Is it pricing or overclocking?
Ivy Bridge (3xxx series) processors cost a little extra, but give the user access to both HD Graphics 4000 (not necessarily relevant for gamers), and PCI Express 3.0--if you plan to buy one of those sexy, sexy video cards.

Also of interest:
Best Gaming CPUs For The Money: July 2012
Best Graphics Cards For The Money: July 2012
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Surface will have ivy i5, I so fucking want it.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Fuzzy Izzie, post: 69570, member: 9457 Wrote:In gaming there seems to be almost no noticeable difference (except in price) going from an i5-2500k to an i7-2600k or i7-2700k.
You can find reliable and in depth reviews on Sandy Bridge here, and Ivy Bridge here. Note, both link to specific game title benchmarks in a an extended review. Look around on the other pages, and especially the final conclusion for more relevant information.
I'd heartily recommend the Core i5-2500k or Core i5 3570k for any gamer with a budget.
Just curious, Assassion, but why do you recommend Sandy Bridge over Ivy Bridge? Is it pricing or overclocking?
Ivy Bridge (3xxx series) processors cost a little extra, but give the user access to both HD Graphics 4000 (not necessarily relevant for gamers), and PCI Express 3.0--if you plan to buy one of those sexy, sexy video cards.

Also of interest:
Best Gaming CPUs For The Money: July 2012
Best Graphics Cards For The Money: July 2012
You could say both I have been using i5 Sandy Bridge and personally I think its the best and its not like there are features that Ivy Bridge provides and Sandy Bridge does not.
Hey Remix, it's awpchoo, how much you want to spend?
ALTerCNTL, post: 69626, member: 1616 Wrote:Hey Remix, it's awpchoo, how much you want to spend?
under 700 pref. I just threw a few builds together and posted my fav so far. My current power supply and case are fine.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]