Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mitt Romney or Barack Obama
Darkanthrax, post: 70328, member: 4038 Wrote:Do I masturbate? (If you answer "Yes" you are a good candidate for health insurance as you may develop prostate cancer one day)

There's probably no link between these two. Other studies suggest that masturbation may prevent prostate cancer. Most of these studies are probably looking for connections that aren't there.
George Of The Jungle, post: 70330, member: 3094 Wrote:There's probably no link between these two. Other studies suggest that masturbation may prevent prostate cancer. Most of these studies are probably looking for connections that aren't there.
I agree. I don't really want to drag this part of the forum out again because I'm no doctor.

But, I think this fall, I will vote for Obama again. Romney is probably the more fiscally sound candidate, but from a social stance, I have to default to Obama.
[Image: 350656_101.png]
Obama, Romney seems pretty scetchy if you ask me.
YuRi Approves
[Image: tumblr_l26orhtfgh1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lsklc0sQ7G1qdmxh2o8_250.gif]
If a Republican goes into the office (one that believes in aligning with the rich, which so far is 99% of Republicans), America is doomed and 2012 is imminent. So Obama.
[Image: 35n33pt.png]
[Image: 3582f7k.gif]
[Image: 642402_101.png]

Shit, I'd vote for Dr. Seuss first at this point.
It's only gaming after all. Keep it in perspective.
WHO THE FUCK CARES THE WORLD IS ENDING THIS YEAR NEWAYS RITE?!? haha

caps lock ftw
[Image: 236911_101.png]
[Image: counter-fail_o_GIFSoupcom.gif]
I plan on contaminating the common American fast food restaurant chains with a virus that will turn humans into emotionless savages. Be ready or be dead.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]