Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hacking threat
ok guys so we are counting how many days Savaisio takes to hack the site
Hes not rlly gonna hack it hes just gonna ask the host to take it down (LOL)
April 6th 2010 is the start date when he threatened us.

He said April 9th is gonna be the last day this site is up. LETS SEE GUYS
LMAO i wonder if i should help him? hmmm, what to do :p
Can I have a picture? ......So I can show Santa EXACTLY what I want for Christmas.

[Image: userbar811246.gif]
As of April 7: No Effect...
wow epic fail
Can I have a picture? ......So I can show Santa EXACTLY what I want for Christmas.

i think its time to give him the pw and see if he can get it then, how can i contact him, something tells me he cant do shit even with the pw lol

ill give him a 2 year buffer period. If he does it I'll give him the creds
lol with or without tha pw?

Hackers should put their skills to good use and stop being kids. And annoying why fuck with things that are going good. They should hack other hackers like idiots that take down sites, clans, etc...
With Love From The Island Of Oahu Hawaii,
Josie
Hi, My name is Josie~!~!~!
Josie;325 Wrote:Hackers should put their skills to good use and stop being kids. And annoying why fuck with things that are going good. They should hack other hackers like idiots that take down sites, clans, etc...

good advice but this guy has no skillz
and then im the one who has to go around fixing the sites and getting ppl their pws back (i work for purgehosting.com so if W-L or battlehost got taken down, they would call me)