Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just wanted to apologize and tell you
That you have great servers. I've literally only been playing in War-Lords servers for the past 3 years because I enjoy the map rotations and consistent amount of players. I'm currently ranked something like 120 out of 50,000 or whatever it is.

However sometimes I can be a big troll. I can use foul language and get into trash talk with other players. I was just recently banned for one week for trash talking with some people. This usually happens when I'm sober (I'm the nicest drunk ever). Anyway, I was glad that I didn't get permanently banned like most admins on other servers would do seeing as how it was mostly harmless banter. Next time I'll tone it down Smile

Keep up the good work guys.
wL CS:S servers haven't been around for 3 years. _-_

Anyways, welcome.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Eternal, post: 71054, member: 478 Wrote:wL CS:S servers haven't been around for 3 years. _-_

Anyways, welcome.

Really? Sure seems like it.
Eternal, post: 71054, member: 478 Wrote:wL CS:S servers haven't been around for 3 years. _-_

Anyways, welcome.
Unless he is from the future. Then it'll totally make sense.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
[Image: 1279531490_biker-hit-after-failed-start.gif]
hii there
Welcome to war-lords

Anyways, welcome.
If he plays like 24/7 he wont stop and think about time. I thought I've been around for over 2 years, but it's been only 1 year and 1-2 months..

Welcome to the community, we hope you enjoy your stay and have a good time here as well!

Q's:
1. What servers do you play on?
2.What's your in-game name?

Also let us know more about you here:
Post yourself!
Favorite War-Lords CS:S Server
This or That?
Music
How did you find wL
and some more while you swim in our forums..

Welcome to War-Lords.net
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]