Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Random Ban?
Name: ProXPN
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47319972
Server: wL 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch

So yesterday i was playing with my friend mindgames on the server because my mom needed to use the computer and i got back on the server and it said i was banned. im do not know why i would be banned because i just started playing on the server because mindgames invited me. i do not hack or cheat in any way so i do not know why i wold be banned. I was also playing in a game with Anubis and from my understanding he is an admin so if i was falsely banned for hacking i would like to know why it wasn't confronted when i was playing with him so with that being said. if any admin can help me i would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
You were banned by our anti-cheat software. You might want to ask your mom why she was cheating on our server and make her buy you a new copy of CS:S because that is the only way that you will be able to play on our servers again.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph...2+&Submit=
You have been banned by SMAC it is a plugin and its not known for false positive, anyway you will have to wait for a root admin to decide.
Assassin, post: 71075, member: 2398 Wrote:http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.php?p=banlist&searchText= STEAM_0:0:47319972 &Submit=
You have been banned by SMAC it is a plugin and its not known for false positive, anyway you will have to wait for a root admin to decide.

What is an eye angles violation? and my mom dosent play games she needed it for excel for work. And i was not hacking
ProXPN, post: 71077, member: 15017 Wrote:What is an eye angles violation? and my mom dosent play games she needed it for excel for work. And i was not hacking
So where did you download the game from? You're a steam player.. I know you from BetterCrew|, I'm Marcos Silva and I played with you at @ D2DM and you were just alright with a p90.. Now, I dont know what happened though..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
ProXPN, post: 71077, member: 15017 Wrote:What is an eye angles violation? and my mom dosent play games she needed it for excel for work. And i was not hacking
Its when the clients angles go past a certain position that isnt possible normally, it detects hacks.
DK, post: 71078, member: 3039 Wrote:So where did you download the game from? You're a steam player.. I know you from BetterCrew|, I'm Marcos Silva and I played with you at @ D2DM and you were just alright with a p90.. Now, I dont know what happened though..
yeah we were playing together i wasent hacking at all. i hope i get unbanned because i really like the server. And i also have not had any other previous ban on my account at all.
Hah, i predicted this appeal the minute i saw him get banned on the Dm. According to MindGames, ur clan buddy, you thought our server didnt have VAC on it, so you left and decided to turn your hax on. Only for the entire server to see you banned for Eye Angles Violation. Whatever elaborate story you came up with is a total excuse because i have a conflicting account of what happened from someone in your clan, as well as who you were playing with yesterday.
Heres the record according to the shoutbox of what mindgames said after i laughed at the ban yesterday. Specifically referring to you, and of course showing that you knowingly put on your hax.
  1. Yesterday at 6:58 PM - MindGames:
    That shit was hilarious, his dumbass
  2. Yesterday at 6:59 PM - MindGames:
    I told him not to do it, he's sitting there going "THEY'RE VAC UNDETECTED BRAH" and I was like alright then, go ahead.
I dont understand why ppl can't simply tell the freackin truth and own up, or at least come up with a more elaborate story.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Lieutenant Josh, post: 71083, member: 946 Wrote:Hah, i predicted this the appeal the minute i saw him get banned on the Dm. According to MindGames, ur clan buddy, you thought out server didnt have VAC on it, so you left and decided to turn your hax on. Only for the entire server to see you banned for Eye Angles Violation. Whatever elaborate story you came up with is a total excuse because i have a conflicting account of what happened from someone in your clan, as well as who you were playing with yesterday.
Heres the record according to the shoutbox of what mindgames said after i laughed at the ban yesterday. Specifically referring to you, and of course showing that you knowingly put on your hax.
  1. Yesterday at 6:58 PM - MindGames:
    That shit was hilarious, his dumbass
  2. Yesterday at 6:59 PM - MindGames:
    I told him not to do it, he's sitting there going "THEY'RE VAC UNDETECTED BRAH" and I was like alright then, go ahead.
I dont understand why ppl can't simply tell the freackin truth and own up, or at least come up with a more elaborate story.

This is fake as fuck he never said that and i can prove it
That shit was a fucking joke, he doesn't hack, and was falsely banned.

We were playing all day, he went to go do something for his mom real quick, reconnected and he was banned for "Eyes Angles Violation".

I know for a 100% fact he doesn't hack