Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Random Ban?
Orly, so it is fake. Well then, when your own clan member is willing to fabricate something like that on you, what does that tell you about exactly how much regard he has for you. i.e ZERO.
Also i was there, i saw u join and get VAC banned as i was playing yesterday. If i know our admins, they dont generally give second chances to ppl on this kind of ban, and if they do, well you could have at least come up with a better than 2 bit story that sounds like a overused excuse anyone and everyone could make. Yeah, Blame your Mom, wait does your Mom know what do to turn on hax??? I highly doubt it.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
ProXPN, post: 71084, member: 15017 Wrote:This is fake as fuck he never said that and i can prove it
[Image: 79417248.png]

I can be a joke, but those words were said on shoutbox.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Lieutenant Josh, post: 71086, member: 946 Wrote:Orly, so it is fake. Well then, when your own clan member is willing to fabricate something like that on you, what does that tell you about exactly how much regard he has for you. i.e ZERO.
Also i was there, i saw u join and get VAC banned as i was playing yesterday. If i know our admins, they dont generally give second chances to ppl on this kind of ban, and if they do, well you could have at least come up with a better than 2 bit story that sounds like a overused excuse anyone and everyone could make. Yeah, Blame your Mom, wait does your Mom know what do to turn on hax??? I highly doubt it.

Listen here you snide fuck, take your shit somewhere else

He literally fucking RECONNECTED and was banned, I was in a skype call with him at the time.

I honestly don't even remember posting that shit on the shoutbox, last I remember was you calling me a nerd you pathetic fucking excuse for a human.

Double post

Why the hell would I post that shit if I know he didn't hack

I had teamviewer open at the time and was on with buddy of mine and ProXPN's, and he was on the Skype Call also when ProXPN got banned, that's the only thing I could think of. Because I DID NOT post that shit.

The last thing I remember was rebutting to Lieutenant Dan's retard ass calling me a nerd, Me saying "I'm the nerd? OK buddy."
Both of you arent admins or roots. I suggest you all to stop posting here because this is something ProXPN and roots will sort it out by themselves, you already putted in your opinions and thoughts, so now is time to wait for a decision.

Hmm, so rather than being honest about posting a quote "Joke" in this shoutbox, you deny it?
I will be snide, you're nothing but an ass to me, i shut up for like virtually an hour of play, and then i say three very well founded and legitimate complaints and you start crying at me to stop complaining, and then you say im spamming, um wait i dont think you know what the definition of spamming is.
The fact that one he wasnt banned by an Admin, two it was by anti-cheat software specifically designed to find this kind of thing which doesn't do false-positives, three the fact that he has to come up with an elaborate story eventhough i and the other players at the time clearly saw our chat boxes showed him get eye angles banned. Four ok, so you could've been in a skype conversation with him, but then how do we know that isn't what you told him over skype? Then the fact that you openly stated that on this subject in the chat box as DK pointed out, shows us that you may or may not have been joking. So how do we know we can trust what you or your friend there say considering a) that story sounds like an elaborate excuse, b) he was banned by a program of the server and not an admin(who we could question on judgement if it were the case), c) the fact that it was willingly typed a reasoning to the ban by someone who is close to the bannee, and then the fact that you deny typing it eventhough its clearly their in the box.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Lieutenant Josh, post: 71090, member: 946 Wrote:Hmm, so rather than being honest about posting a quote "Joke" in this shoutbox, you deny it?
I will be snide, you're nothing but an ass to me, i shut up for like virtually an hour of play, and then i say three very well founded and legitimate complaints and you start crying at me to stop complaining, and then you say im spamming, um wait i dont think you know what the definition of spamming is.
The fact that one he wasnt banned by an Admin, two it was by anti-cheat software specifically designed to find this kind of thing which doesn't do false-positives, three the fact that he has to come up with an elaborate story eventhough i and the other players at the time clearly saw our chat boxes showed him get eye angles banned. Four ok, so you could've been in a skype conversation with him, but then how do we know that isn't what you told him over skype? Then the fact that you openly stated that on this subject in the chat box as DK pointed out, shows us that you may or may not have been joking. So how do we know we can trust what you or your friend there say considering a) that story sounds like an elaborate excuse, b) he was banned by a program of the server and not an admin(who we could question on judgement if it were the case), c) the fact that it was willingly typed a reasoning to the ban by someone who is close to the bannee, and then the fact that you deny typing it eventhough its clearly their in the box.

All you do is complain about every single time you die, why do you even play?
[Image: tumblr_luximqZXzI1qderh6o1_500.gif]

well i also make maps for css and other games and i was running a decompiling program that might be what triggerd the violation.
Mindgames and Josh, take your argument somewhere else. This a ban appeal, not a flame thread for you to argue about your own matters and contribute nothing. You have been warned. And I advise you to watch your attitude ingame, Mindgames.

Anyways, the anti-cheat plugin that banned you checks for your eye angle settings - you were banned because your eye angles were modified beyond the normal settings, a sign of hacks. Making maps and a decompiling program have nothing to do with this type of ban. You were definitely cheating at the time your ban.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
I'll check logs but your chances are really bad. These types of bans track your steam_id forever due to Google caching. If you were to play elsewhere, it's very likely you'll be scrutinized over this ban. :confused:

REJECTED

I've confirmed the bans validity. Your eye angles were something like 5-6x the maximum limits. I have no doubt in my mind you were cheating at the time of ban.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol