Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vengence Configuration v1.0 - Created By : Jeremy
i dont belive there are any other versions out there the only ver i have is the one i got off this site
you should make a CSS one Big Grin xD.
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
hmm i might ill def think about it Smile

there is still alot that needs to be done on this before i can move on
rofl Get on the chat at xDTU i want to talk xP
PaSS, post: 71530, member: 350 Wrote:there is still alot that needs to be done on this before i can move on

Like trying to attack Minecraft communities? lol
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

um na the program is not finished its self i need to finish 1 program before going onto the next
Eternal, post: 71535, member: 478 Wrote:Like trying to attack Minecraft communities? lol
JESUS FUCKING CHIRST. you fucking piss me off >,< he never attacked them. he had the Tekkit server on his fucking computer. he did no hacking at all Because he had Access to all of the files.get your fucking facts right before posting about shit you do not know about. he did nothing to the community but take down the Tekkit server.
Dre@m$, post: 71538, member: 541 Wrote:JESUS FUCKING CHIRST. you fucking piss me off >,< he never attacked them. he had the Tekkit server on his fucking computer. he did no hacking at all Because he had Access to all of the files.get your fucking facts right before posting about shit you do not know about. he did nothing to the community but take down the Tekkit server.

I didn't say he did any hacking what-so-ever... So, chill out.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

No but its the simple point that you said that he attacked the Community in all reality all he did was close a program on his computer o...o
Dre@m$, post: 71541, member: 541 Wrote:No but its the simple point that you said that he attacked the Community in all reality all he did was close a program on his computer o...o

So you relate "attacked" to "hacking"... But okay then.
(° ‿ ° ✿)