Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ban Appeal - Batman! *
In-game name: Batman!
Steam ID: [SIZE=10px]STEAM_0:1:49928395[/SIZE]
Server: War-Lords

This is the 2nd time I'm banned, and the first one was because of my friend hacking. I bought this account so I could play again. I swear to God, I don't know anything about hacks, and I just learned that scripts are actually hacks. So anyways, I had this script that I used to bhop in a server. When I got really good at it, I started using it in your servers since I had no idea bhopping could get you banned. Everyone said you don't get banned for bhopping and there I am. Banned for bhopping. Anyone can explain please? I really love playing in the sniper server! I thought bhopping was also part of the game.
It is when you do it legitimately. We don't tend to give second chances let alone third chances.
Matt, post: 71410, member: 178 Wrote:It is when you do it legitimately. We don't tend to give second chances let alone third chances.

I knew how to do it legitimately, but the using of mwheelup and mwheeldown is very exhausting. I also thought using a script wouldn't get me banned since it doesn't make any difference, except for the fact that it makes it easier. Anyways, I just hope for a better consideration. Approved or closed, whatever happens, happens. :p

I also posted up a thread in the suggestions section. I hope you could kindly take a look at it.
Using scripts is an advantage to those that do it legitimately, you consistently bhop with out missing a hop.. most players that dont bhop that often miss hops like every 3 to 6 hops they take. Plus if you knew how to do it legitimately why not keep it that way, I mean it cant be that hard to move your finger down ever like half second.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
These detections don't occur from source scripting. You were using a 3rd party cheat.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison, post: 71462, member: 359 Wrote:These detections don't occur from source scripting. You were using a 3rd party cheat.

It was a script and I could send it to you if you need it. I don't use any source of hacks. Trust me.
REJECTED

May allow this user into our CS:GO servers.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol