Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sniper Server suggestions.
I frequent the Sniper server and I think it would be all for the better of the server if a ping limitation was implemented. People with 200+ ping in the server kinda ruins it.

Another suggestion would be a refresh of the maps. A lot of the maps are just not worth playing.

Love the server. Thanks.
FINALLY SOMEBODY ELSE CAME HERE AND COMPLAINS ABOUT THE DAMN LAGGERS.. kids aren't using bad rates because they have up to 500 ping when you type "ping" in console.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
This is an issue that has been addressed many times before. We allow players from all over the world to play here. There are 1,000,000+ other servers that are restricted. There hasn't been nor will be a restriction put on our servers. At times people spike a little. Remember if they are lagging on your end they are also feeling the same lag. Most that are out of control end up leaving on their own. As far as a map refresh goes I do believe Matt and bison just spent a good amount of hours dealing with and adding new maps to that server.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
If they are teleporting around the map, you could warm an admin.

As for the maps, that's more of an issue caused by the current crowd of players. I don't know how many maps the server holds, but it's a lot.
If the majority constantly votes for the same maps (aka crazyjump every three maps), then there's not really much you or the community leaders can do about it.