Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ban Appeal - FarhanAbeer
Quote:why was i banned when every1 else talks shit on the server too all the time ? is this a joke ? like not only me every1 else on the server talks shit all the friggen day so why am i the one to get banned ?    
dafaq is wrong with u ?
[Image: 566405_204.png]
[Image: 566405_602.png]
Read the post guidelines. Edit your post, and you might get a response regarding your ban.
Racism isn't tolerated on our servers. You have been already been banned once by me for racism. This is your second offense and longer ban. Be aware that gameme stores chat logs. You dropped the n bomb at least 5 times in your logs yesterday.
Mr.Tea, post: 71584, member: 1006 Wrote:Racism isn't tolerated on our servers. You have been already been banned once by me for racism. This is your second offense and longer ban. Be aware that gameme stores chat logs. You dropped the n bomb at least 5 times in your logs yesterday.
what about others who mentioned it more than 13 times yesterday i wont mention theyre names cuz i dont wanna ruin a social relationship with that person we say as if we're sarcastic why r u getting me wrong ?
dafaq is wrong with u ?
He isn't getting you anything. There are rules, and you follow them, doesn't matter if you are using it as slang, or racist, or whatever you use it as. Don't be ignorant.
[Image: 422229_101.png][Image: 525415_101.png]
FarhanAbeer, post: 71599, member: 12929 Wrote:what about others who mentioned it more than 13 times yesterday i wont mention theyre names cuz i dont wanna ruin a social relationship with that person we say as if we're sarcastic why r u getting me wrong ?
Send me the names by PM, and I'll post as if I knew Wink

Christ.-, post: 71600, member: 15002 Wrote:He isn't getting you anything. There are rules, and you follow them, doesn't matter if you are using it as slang, or racist, or whatever you use it as. Don't be ignorant.
Where can I read the rules?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 71681, member: 3039 Wrote:Send me the names by PM, and I'll post as if I knew Wink

Where can I read the rules?
nah F it .... i just gotta wait 1 more day till its over .... but really when i saw i was the only one banned cuz of this reason it really just cought me like ... why always me ? why didnt any1 else get banned ? i wasnt talking to myself u know .... ( common sense ) there was always others involved

______________________ but anyways
dafaq is wrong with u ?
FarhanAbeer, post: 71749, member: 12929 Wrote:nah F it .... i just gotta wait 1 more day till its over .... but really when i saw i was the only one banned cuz of this reason it really just cought me like ... why always me ? why didnt any1 else get banned ? i wasnt talking to myself u know .... ( common sense ) there was always others involved

______________________ but anyways
FYI 6 other people were banned for racism on that day. You weren't singled out.
Mr.Tea, post: 71776, member: 1006 Wrote:FYI 6 other people were banned for racism on that day. You weren't singled out.
k
dafaq is wrong with u ?
DK, post: 71681, member: 3039 Wrote:Where can I read the rules?

Everyone one knows what the rules are when it comes to any sort of racism on a wL server, and if they don't they get warned after the first time. Yeah, 65%of the time the MoTD doesn't work, normally it's replaced by stupid ass ad's that annoy the fuck out of people, but that doesn't mean it's alright to just start slinging the N-bomb around like you own the place. It's common sense really, I for one don't do anything that would push any ones buttons until I get a feel for the server and the type of clientele that inhabits that particular server, like for instance at first, I wouldn't be able to say that Riser loves the cock, But now since I have played around him (or with him,) I can and people are okay with that.
[Image: 422229_101.png][Image: 525415_101.png]