Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Admin Abuse in the 24/7 Office server. [DENIED]
Barely play War-lords anymore, and was just relaxing and having fun on the office server with Assassin and George when this happened.

First off, an admin had slayed a player for being too incompetent to rescue four hostages properly. The admin was apparently Godzooki. I pointed out that that action was a case of admin abuse.

Later on when a player tried to rescue one hostage individually (again out of incompetence, I assume) the following happened:
(ALL) ADMIN: forgetting something?
CCCSSS killed skymayfall with p90.
*DEAD* harry : lol
*DEAD* silly : lol....
*DEAD* Cloudthemaster : !admin
0:1857164941 suicided.
[SM] ADMIN: Slayed 0:1857164941.
*DEAD* Zeb : !admin
*DEAD* gÕdzÒÓki : yrofl
' Adept# Testy has bought an AWP.
There is 1 AWP(s) remaining from 2 total.
[HM] *foop* has bought an AWP.
There is 0 AWP(s) remaining from 2 total.
silly : ok, so that was admin abuse as well
' Adept# Testy killed Ray with awp.
silly : you have to learn the correct time to use those commands
GuNwEnTbAnG killed 0:1857164941 with p90.
' Adept# Testy killed th4vs with awp.
Disconnect: Kicked by administrator.
Disconnect: Kicked by administrator.

I was kicked by Mr. Tea (according to another admin) for no other reason then pointing out admin abuse again (which seemed to frustrate him).

Mr. Tea's admin position should be reconsidered as it seems that he is unable to act fairly as an admin and take legitimate criticism.
He also thinks that he can break the rules and get away with it.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
Yes I was there. Did not slay the person, they were not attempting the objectives. You decided to troll in about admin abuse. I kicked you because you were trying to undermind admins in there, as you typically do.

The point of the kick was to let you realize that we admins are doing there job. You took it as that you were being oppressed.

Thank you for highlighting that admins are telling you what they are doing. Would you care to tell us which admin?
Mr.Tea, post: 77291, member: 1006 Wrote:Yes I was there. Did not slay the person, they were not attempting the objectives. You decided to troll in about admin abuse. I kicked you because you were trying to undermind admins in there, as you typically do.
How dare you try to discredit what I've said by misrepresenting me. I did not decide to "troll in" about anything. I am putting forward the fact that these players were attempting to do the objectives, they were just too "nooby" to do them properly. By slaying them, you're being unfair to these players who are clearly new to the game. And no, I don't "undermine admins", I don't have anything against admins. I point out when an admin does something unfairly. If it was not you who was abusing your admin position then that's my mistake (but another admin says that it was, and will verify). If it wasn't you, it was Godzooki.
I never said you were trolling me. You were trolling admins as they were doing there job. Most likely in an attempt to encourage more trolling. I did not slay them. I only kicked you as your comments towards my fellow admin were trolling and an attempt to undermind admin actions.

I kicked you. Not denying that. I didnt slay those players.

Please tell me what rules I have broken?
Mr.Tea, post: 77293, member: 1006 Wrote:I never said you were trolling me. You were trolling admins as they were doing there job. Most likely in an attempt to encourage more trolling. I did not slay them. I only kicked you as your comments towards my fellow admin were trolling.

I kicked you. Not denying that. I didnt slay those players.

I'm being clear, I didn't attempt to troll any admin. I pointed out a fact, which was that the admin was using commands unfairly, and I was as a consequence kicked by you.
On the other hand, you're trying to somehow justify yourself by labeling me as acting like a troll, which I was not.

This is about principle. You just can't do things like arbitrarily kick players who don't break rules.

It's probably worth mentioning that another admin was present who will verify all of these details if it's required for him to do so.

Anyway, there's nothing else I need to add to this thread.

Thanks.
I am not trying to justify anything. The last two players of the round were slayed for not even attempting the objectives. You then trolled in about admin abuse of their slaying. I would think that if they thought admin abuse they would say something. I kicked to "reality check" you from trolling admin for doing there jobs.

Again, I didn't slay the two players. You did however critisize the command to slay and the actions to slay them.

I enjoy how you are using the "another admin" present to verify comment.
Mr.Tea, post: 77296, member: 1006 Wrote:I am not trying to justify anything. The last two players of the round were slayed for not even attempting the objectives. You then trolled in about admin abuse of their slaying. I would think that if they though admin abuse they would say something. I kicked to "reality check" you from trolling admin for doing there jobs.

Again, I didn't slay the two players. You did however critisize the command to slay and the actions to slay them.

You're the one who needs the "reality check". Those two players were attempting to complete the objectives, they just happened to be bad at counter strike source (can be verified by another admin). If you somehow missed that, then perhaps your judgement skills are not up to a high enough standard. I'm not going to go over the "trolling" thing again, it's already clear that it was not the case.
I did criticize the action which Godzooki took when he slayed those players. The reason I did that, was because it was an incorrect and unfair usage of admin commands. There's nothing more that needs to be said.
Admin abuse against me for kicking Silly for trolling admin about slaying people for not doing objectives. The admin did use proper judgement, you were trying to undermind them. and I kicked you to establish your boundries.

Pretty interesting how you know what admin slayed who for what sinice it is all anoymous. Strange. The admin that slayed those two players did on good judgement.
Failure to complete or clearly make an attempt to do objective as CT results in a slay. "Clearly make an attempt" include the following, but are not limited to these scenarios:

1. Outnumbered CTs attempt to take projector room with Ts camping it while there is sufficient time on the clock, fall back because of low hp and superior numbers (camping a position outside with no visible attempt to enter projector room does not qualify as attempting objective)
2. CTs have hostages and are making it back to spawn when CT leading hostages is killed in a position where Ts can easily camp the position out, making retrieval of the hostages very difficult. As long as CTs demonstrate that they have attempted to kill the Ts in the area or risk retrieving the hostages, it qualifies as an attempt (camping near hostages the whole time does not qualify as an attempt)
3. CT does a tactical save with an awp (or any rifle when CT is losing badly against T) while having demonstrated that he/she has at least made some effort to engage Ts and kill them during the round. (CTs who have been shown to camp with awp several times as last CT(s) and/or in certain spots such as long snipe do not qualify as making an effort, also note that this is permissible every once in a while as the losing team is designed to be given more cash, up to the point of $6000 starting round)

I'm going to guess that the players who were slayed delayed attempting objective until it was impossible to rescue the hostages in the amount of time left. According to a chat between Bison and me, Bison confirmed that it is justified to slay a CT who does not attempt the rescue until the amount of time remaining makes rescue or victory impossible. It does not matter if the players are "new" to the game. Being new or bad at this game does not exempt one from the rules. We are here to enforce the rules across everyone, not try to determine "how bad" the players are at the game and whether or not they should be slayed.

If you were constantly criticizing the actions of another admin, I suppose it can be construed as trying to interfere with the admin's judgment. It does come across that you are somewhat trying to antagonize the admin regarding his decision. Whether or not your kick was justified is something I'm not going to take a stance on until more details are revealed.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
He wasn't constantly criticizing the actions of another admin, because I prevented him from it. He critcized an admin for the slaying of two players. Silly typically places himself on a cross. So, I kicked him to tell him to back down.

The two cts that were slayed deserved to be slayed. However, I did not slay them.

Any other player I would have warned to back down, but due to silly's 1yr plus histroy, I kicked to let him because he tends to claim unfair admin abuse. He was permitted to rejoin and play, but for some reason he believes that he is being oppressed.