Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Admin Abuse in the 24/7 Office server. [DENIED]
Mr.Tea, post: 77308, member: 1006 Wrote:He wasn't constantly criticizing the actions of another admin, because I prevented him from it.
Kicking a player to prevent him to say? Other players who are friends of admins can criticize and dont get kicked,or warned.

Mr.Tea, post: 77308, member: 1006 Wrote:He critcized an admin for the slaying of two players. Silly typically places himself on a cross. So, I kicked him to tell him to back down.
Well, I think he asked the reason the CT's got slayed. Plus what a warning "(ALL) ADMIN: forgetting something?".

Mr.Tea, post: 77308, member: 1006 Wrote:Any other player I would have warned to back down, but due to silly's 1yr plus histroy, I kicked to let him because he tends to claim unfair admin abuse. He was permitted to rejoin and play, but for some reason he believes that he is being oppressed.
O.o what was unfair on those chats? Also, do you think a player trying to show the rules/just asking an admin why he/she used his powers for and then get kicked, do you think the player would join back and act like nothing happened? OFC NOT! That is also helping the population to decrease on (wL).

Mr.Tea, post: 77308, member: 1006 Wrote:The two cts that were slayed deserved to be slayed. However, I did not slay them.
Oh, so why are you replying then? Silly is reporting who slayed them, not the other admins that were on the server and from the chat Silly posted, I saw the name "gÕdzÒÓki" who recently got admin. If you did not slay them, then I dont see the point of you posting like if you did so.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 77316, member: 3039 Wrote:Oh, so why are you replying then? Silly is reporting who slayed them, not the other admins that were on the server and from the chat Silly posted, I saw the name "gÕdzÒÓki" who recently got admin. If you did not slay them, then I dont see the point of you posting like if you did so.
silly, post: 77289, member: 2152 Wrote:I was kicked by Mr. Tea (according to another admin) for no other reason then pointing out admin abuse again (which seemed to frustrate him).

Mr. Tea's admin position should be reconsidered as it seems that he is unable to act fairly as an admin and take legitimate criticism.
He also thinks that he can break the rules and get away with it.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
DK, post: 77316, member: 3039 Wrote:Kicking a player to prevent him to say? Other players who are friends of admins can criticize and dont get kicked,or warned.
Well, I think he asked the reason the CT's got slayed. Plus what a warning "(ALL) ADMIN: forgetting something?".
Didn't kick him to prevent him to say anything. I kicked him to realize how beligerent he was being towards an admin. He didn't ask any reason. Wasn't my warning.
DK, post: 77316, member: 3039 Wrote:o_O what was unfair on those chats? Also, do you think a player trying to show the rules/just asking an admin why he/she used his powers for and then get kicked, do you think the player would join back and act like nothing happened? OFC NOT! That is also helping the population to decrease on (wL)..
He didn't ask why an admin slayed those two. See the thing is I kicked him. I could understand someone getting upset over me banning him. I kicked him to open his eyes. Very similiar to a kick to a first time racist on our servers. Pretty sure it wouldn't effect server population. What effects server population is harrassment followed by bans, which has eliminated other persons admin in the past.

silly, post: 77289, member: 2152 Wrote:I was kicked by Mr. Tea (according to another admin) for no other reason then pointing out admin abuse again (which seemed to frustrate him).

Mr. Tea's admin position should be reconsidered as it seems that he is unable to act fairly as an admin and take legitimate criticism.
He also thinks that he can break the rules and get away with it.

Why am I responding? Probably because he likes to undermind/call admin abuse at the drop of a feather. Instead of playing the game and realizing that players will get slayed when not attempting objectives. Silly would like to imply admin abuse and players do not have to attempt objectives.
One , Silly calm down.
Two, err theres alot in those rules left for judgement calls by the admin, which leaves room for something arbitrary to go on.

Three, ive seen laggers kicked or warned on every server in wL except the deathmatch, and when i complain about it, and admin tells me its " and international server" im like So TF what?
Laggers should be warned and kicked is unfair for players who have to play against them, i love how when 3 ppl agree someone lags and an admins there, they dont do anything about it. Except for Riser, who sometimes does this, most of the dm's admins never kick laggers, or even in so much as warn them. Sure, there is the argument that u can just say, "then dont play on the server where theres laggers" but isn't it unfair that ppl who dont lag should have to play against laggers who they cant shoot that teleport around the map??
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
I have also being in this situation when i try to get the hostages and the time runs out usually an admin slays me, but i didn't wanted to make a mess such as this because i knew i would end up loosing. So i just try to forget it.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
IMO you should be slayed if you get the hostages at 10 secs remaining on the clock and before that, you are being too cautious (walking) to go t spawn. however, as posted by linear, it has some variances depending on each scenario.
This is how us Admins of Office handle things. I have a high tolerance for letting people have their few passes but when an admin is undermined by someone saying its abuse, that is going against an admin decision.

Now if they were slayed again and again at the beginning of the round that would be different. We are trying to take a closer look at the servers to insure everything moves along.

Would you rather wait 50 seconds for someone to rescue two hostages just to waste time and then to lose anyways? Its pointless! If they are a new player thats ok, they will learn thats part of games! You need to learn what to do or you will never complete the OBJECTiVE.

Anyways, either way silly all you got was kicked, its not a big deal Mr. Tea's judgement was fine and that is appropriate.

Either way, this topic should be done now. There was no admin abuse at this time.

Most the time Admins will let people slip by with running the clock down but when its a waste of time and everyone is waiting on a 20 vs 2 camping cts, they are slayed.

Just move on, no point in arguing, this is how it is and thats how it will end.
[Image: 456710_101.png]
WOW. After silly and teas conversation shit got stupid. Silly props to you. Stopping injustice is something I wish more people would take on doing. There are positions in this community that need to be filled and apparently that won't happen until the old ones are freed as well. Get these shitty admins out. AND TEA,.... Seriously... Stopping someone from doing something BEFORE they do it is in every way unfair. Just because Silly has a history of being an ass to shitty admins doesn't give you the right to assume he will do it again. Say a new player joined the server, and begun the accusations that silly had made. You would set them straight and explain the mistake they made. But instantly with no warning you kicked him. Now obviously I am not the one to say shame cause I couldn't give a shit and you probably don't care at all for my opinion like most of the admins in the community. But this behavior of assumptions and complete disregard for the equality of players is what destroys communities. Kick him if he actually does something wrong. Not because you think he might. Stopping something before it even happens makes things much worse in the long run. And this will be your example. Don't stop someone before they do it. Get them in the act.

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
^ For a second time i agree with this guy.

Though, i just want admins to regulate shitty laggers more often than they do.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Lieutenant Josh, post: 77595, member: 946 Wrote:^ For a second time i agree with this guy.

Though, i just want admins to regulate shitty laggers more often than they do.

Took care of that yesterday and I am going to make an appearance tonight, I will not tolerate floaty lagg players, unfair to the ones who have good connections and get derped just because the guy pops all over the screen, AND HELL ITS DEFINITELY FRUSTRATING!
[Image: 456710_101.png]