Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention non-steamers (cs:s give away)
so... no one actually wrote their essay huh. (because x 200 is not an essay)
i guess the money is better than trying.
well, i guess i could pay for CSS, but im too lazy to buy it off steam.

oh btw, im only grade 11 and i suck shit at english.

here we go.

Double post

my WL GameMe: http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/516043

As Competitive gaming industries rise over the year, and as they grow bigger, better, and broader, many people have bought games like Battlefield 3, CoDMW3 to use their "quality time". Students such as I, practically "waste" the precious time on Video Games. But is it really wasting? Players get to socialize with people all over the globe, practice their skills, enhance their intelligence by playing these games. Not to mention their "reaction time" in game actually helps these people in real life. As I am a Gamer myself, there are lots of games I play. The games I play run the gamut from simple games made of pixels such as "Minecraft", to complicated games such as "Total war series". All these games usually require the consumer to pay actual currency, to either buy the game, or in-game products, known as "Cash", or "Points". Are the students, like me, really able to pay all the products with prices like that to enjoy such a wide range of games? I think not. Parents of students give students allowance so the students could use it on whatever they want. However, this is not the same situation I am in. My parents are very strict. Although they give enough allowance, they do not allow me to buy games. There are lots of ways of purchasing PC games. Using Debt card, going to a retail store, or paying through a acquainted person for them to gift me. For example, a very popular game "Counter Strike: Source" is a game where player must buy the game before playing. It is only twenty dollars. But It is very unfortunate how I do not have any credit card so I could purchase it off the steam easily. Which, I won't be able to get it easily. People who does not own CSS in steam or have pirated it and plays the game is called, "Non-steamers" these people are in a disadvantage, because they do not get wide range of server choice, stat/ranking protection, and friend request function. Getting a legitimate copy of CSS would not only motivate me to play on a server more, but also feel safe how my stats, rankings, and clans will be officially saved in Steam account. This will allow me to play the CSS outside of my house, which i was not able to do so with Non-steam copy of CSS. Conclusively, Getting a legitimate copy of CSS will make myself a better player, because it means i am supporting the game developer, and the server itself by actually playing as a official player.

whatever i tried.
Good at English or not, shouldn't let it discourage you. ^^
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Pretty gj Yuuki.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Sibrox, post: 72803, member: 14065 Wrote:Continuation:
I also love CS:S, because it's physics are great,it has enhanced graphics,easier to play(Having 70 Ping on CS 1.6 u go shit lagging), can run on almost old PCs, most guys in CS:S are more friendly, players wouldn't mind of you are not pro enough(1337's in 1.6 always make fun of me). It's also CHALLENGING, and has better server management, super enhanced gameplay, fun to play, can run many mods (Not Like 1.6), and also BETTER WEAPONS and its more customizable.I ALSO WANT TO SCRIM WITH YOU GUYS!!!! Smile
Le CONITINUATION GODDAMNIT!:
My parents are also strict, but not that strict as Yuuki's , i cant even buy games on steam because i dont even know, i dont have credit card , because i'm a 3rd Year High School Student, but i keep on collecting $$$$ but i cant stop buying anything i want.I want to have clan tags before my name,i want to pro(but not super pro) i support the game, because Valve made their best to make this game awesome as it is now, but the Recoil sucks much than the older version.
I know this must be at the first sentence, but i'll add more. I don't have an idea how things work when i first played Counter-Strike 1.3 (i'm 6 years old that day), i dont have an idea how do things work, i dont know how can i play it online, What do i know is i start a LAN Game then spawn the bots (i used RealBot that time) so i can play with enemies with a map i always play de_dust2. When i tried playing Counter-Strike: Source (2005 beta version), it felt like ''wow nice graphics, awesome weapons, cool new skins'', but it's still bugged, so i tried finding glitches in the same map, de_dust2 but in Source Engine. It was fun, i tried climbing on a tree where no one can see me, but it was fixed on 2007 so i cant do that anymore.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
Here is my link http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/698390
I remember when i first came to Canada i was 8 years old and it was 2003. i had no idea about computer or games or anything like that i ididnt even knew how to use a computer let alone playing games on it. So one day i asked my dad if he could get me a computer and he said "id love to buy you one and id buy you anything but my pocket isnt very heavy". i was sad that night because i didnt care if he had money or no i just wanted a computer, the next day my dad told me that he asked his friend if he could get me a computer because he built his own computers. The next thing i know that his friend is here in his car brings up the computer installs everything and voila my new computer was up and running but i had no idea how to use it and nobody im my family knew how to use it as well. it was an adventure from that point on but i still had no idea about anygames sometime after that my dad's friend invited our family for dinner and i met his son, he was really good with computers and gaming. No we didnt fall in love but i fell in love with the first game i ever played, yep you guessed right it was counter strike, it was such a shock to me that a game like that exists because back in my country i hadnt even imagined anything like this. Its been 11 years and i still play counter strike and your asking urself why havent i bought it yet? i never been able to afford a good computer that could handle games the computer that i got from my dad's friend was real crap but i appreciated anyways i have been playing for 10 to 11 years and i will continue playing this game i do play other games but this game is unique and it takes skill and practice to be good at and if you play at daily bases youd get better not like MW3 in 5 hours your a pro. Anyways i think this is my reason to win a CS:S legit copy and i cant buy it yet because i dont work and i cant get a credit card because im not a citizen yet. Thank you.
give almost 200 words to create a book, I'll pay 80 reais in my country seems to be easier.
WinkTigersWink
4m3thyst, post: 73069, member: 14829 Wrote:give almost 200 words to create a book, I'll pay 80 reais in my country seems to be easier.
Haha Jeize, so vc mesmo haha.

Double post

This looks like an English class online.. Haha, Good Luck guys.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 73070, member: 3039 Wrote:Haha Jeize, so vc mesmo haha.

Double post

This looks like an English class online.. Haha, Good Luck guys.
What can I do to, let the younger ones who do not work. vou vê se sobra uma grana esse mês eu vou compra
WinkTigersWink
why give away a game that will be Cheaper then fuck in like 3 months xP
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Dre@m$, post: 73082, member: 541 Wrote:why give away a game that will be Cheaper then fuck in like 3 months xP
It's more expensive in my country than in America.
Tourists would say everything is cheaper in my country, so that game should be more expensive here,
though I can afford it.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]