Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention non-steamers (cs:s give away)
There's going to be a CS:GO giveaway soon. So don't feel left out, you steam hax0rz. Wink
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison, post: 72503, member: 359 Wrote:I think the real discouraging factor is writing an essay, and not necessarily any language barriers. I dislike writing essays myself. :p

But most of your posts are already essay-like.

Ba dum tssssss! :p

how about an essay about your favourite gun and map?

We should hold similar competitions for non-nonsteamers aka steam users (wat)as well. Most creative and entertaining wins.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 72508, member: 1060 Wrote:But most of your posts are already essay-like.

Ba dum tssssss! :p
No thats silly, never read his posts actually, I just waited for someone to quote him, cause normally people would just quote the most important thing from his posts and I act like I actually read all his post lol.
id write one, if essays weren't assholes soaking in brine. also on an unrelated matter im nosteam.
are you kidding me you guys can't be arsed to write a stupid 200 word essay to get a free game ? it would take you 15 mins
actually it depends on how often you need look at a thesaurus for fancy words which pump up your essay to new levels.
dfh, post: 72524, member: 13481 Wrote:prosaically it depends on how habitual you yearning cast at a repertory for vogue nomenclatures which pump up your postulation to maiden taxonomies.

Fixed that for you.
What I'm really looking for is why you should get this game. Not the essay writing skills.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
I wanna see mahyar skip the part where it says "no bans on warlords" and write an essay lol
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
mahyar already has css on steam. }{@K@P bought him one.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.