Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  = (e) = Ownage.HN
ViolentLove, post: 72370, member: 1133 Wrote:I was not the only player who was watching him. I suppose it's pretty hard for people who haven't been playing this game for over 10 years to notice things like that. Maybe the demo wasn't a good example...like I said...I don't take time out of my day to demo people unless I am more than 90% positive they are cheating. You all can say anything you want. There is a VERY SLIM chance that he is legit. While I will admit that it is possible, it is highly unlikely.

First of all, Counter-Strike: Source hasn't even been around for 10 years. Although Counter-Strike has, CS is not CS:S.
Secondly, everything that I can pull off of you indicates that you are not good at this game. At an incredible 2,255.3 hours of playing this game since you created your Steam profile in 2009, you should be much better.
Evidence here:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/RockabillyButterfly
http://steamcommunity.com/id/RockabillyB...stats/CS:S
http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/109129

Since you are so bad at this game, I don't see why anyone should take your accusation seriously as evidence.
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
We will always consider anyone's accusation, regardless of rank, skill or any other characteristics. Wrong guess.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 72404, member: 9168 Wrote:We will always consider anyone's accusation, regardless of rank, skill or any other characteristics. Wrong guess.

You should consider every accusation of which I did not wrongly "guess." My point is that her amount of game play she has acquired over time does not amount to much skill thus her saying that she has "over 10 years of experience in this game," which is a technical lie, is insignificant.
OwnageHN, post: 72371, member: 711 Wrote:Since you are so bad at this game, I don't see why anyone should take your accusation seriously as evidence.
Keep your flame or provoking posts out of this section.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I played this game over 10 years on different steam ids, different PCs and in different countries. It's just as hard for me to prove that I have played it for 10 yrs as it is for you to prove that I haven't played it for so long. Your gamer's resume means nothing.
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 72415, member: 9168 Wrote:I played this game over 10 years on different steam ids, different PCs and in different countries. It's just as hard for me to prove that I have played it for 10 yrs as it is for you to prove that I haven't played it for so long. Your gamer's resume means nothing.

OwnageHN, post: 72371, member: 711 Wrote:First of all, Counter-Strike: Source hasn't even been around for 10 years. Although Counter-Strike has, CS is not CS:S.

It appears that you are not reading every message as you should. You are also technically a liar.
No, by saying "this game" I mean counter strike in general.
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 72421, member: 9168 Wrote:No, by saying "this game" I mean counter strike in general.

OwnageHN, post: 72371, member: 711 Wrote:... CS is not CS:S.
Why does it matter? Someone close this since admins and users who reviewed the demo said tat he's not hacking..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
So it's either I'm a lier or you are an idiot...