Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  = (e) = Ownage.HN
Server: 173.231.20.20:27015
Game: Counter strike source
Suspected hacker's name: = (e) = Ownage.HN
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:3304193

He is in the server right now. You guys should go in and spec him. It's pretty blatant. You can tell he's not actually very good at awping/nading. Toggles walls. Sorry for the player skipping, my drop down menu wasn't working for some reason.

http://www.4shared.com/file/vjOGaabN/ownage1.html
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
haha...oops! legit.

he picked the server I dont play on to play...asshole...miss that guy.
What's the difference between a rigger and god?
God doesn't think he's a rigger.
Lolz...he tries pretty hard to make it look like he's not cheating. The biggest give away is when you're dead you can see everyone on minimap...in an area with people, he acts like he checks spots really well. In areas without people, he checks spots very shittily. He does this consistently. I don't take precious CS time out of my day to sit and demo someone who I am not 98% sure is cheating.
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
Please re-upload the demo to Mediafire where an account is not needed for download.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
http://www.mediafire.com/?u2ws7gey6rwm8b2
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
Reviewed the demo, found nothing definitively suspicious. Can you please provide any noteworthy ticks in the demo for closer examination?
[Image: 191457_101.png]
Howdy ViolentLove,

I'd like to first point out that the demo you linked from 4shared does not point where it says it does. It says .../ownage1.html yet the hyperlink takes you to .../doodleburger3.html
Please edit your OP and replace the 4shared link with the mediafire link so as to not waste anyone's time.

After reviewing ownage1.dem once without mat_wireframe 2 and again with it enabled, I'd say that the demo is inconclusive. There are a couple of "questionable" things that I did yet it wasn't consistent. I unfortunately didn't think to acquire these ticks. I remember the moments being 1) I seemingly threw a flash toward an enemy I did not see, 2) I shot an enemy in the face with an AWP point blank after turning a corner, 3) I found the last enemy alive trying to jump on top of the blue thing outside front window without him making any noise. My explanations for them are as follows: 1) coincidental, 2) typical reflex shot, 3) I had no where else to go since my teammates were spread out through CT spawn and front office.

I, of course, don't need to offer explanations since I have been banned from these servers many times before. The big wig admins are experienced enough with CS:S to figure out that I don't cheat (beyond a reasonable/any doubt) so I have been subsequently unbanned each time.

Thank you for attempting to report a cheater. I'd also like to thank you for recording another demo of my gameplay for my personal collection.

Best Regards,
Ownage.HN
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
i dont see any hacking in the demo at all . and by his reputation and experience playing with him . ownage doesnt cheat .

thanks for the report though!!
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
Quote:Lolz...he tries pretty hard to make it look like he's not cheating. The biggest give away is when you're dead you can see everyone on minimap...in an area with people, he acts like he checks spots really well. In areas without people, he checks spots very shittily. He does this consistently. I don't take precious CS time out of my day to sit and demo someone who I am not 98% sure is cheating.
Its called being better then you....sad days Violent....
What's the difference between a rigger and god?
God doesn't think he's a rigger.
I was not the only player who was watching him. I suppose it's pretty hard for people who haven't been playing this game for over 10 years to notice things like that. Maybe the demo wasn't a good example...like I said...I don't take time out of my day to demo people unless I am more than 90% positive they are cheating. You all can say anything you want. There is a VERY SLIM chance that he is legit. While I will admit that it is possible, it is highly unlikely.
Deagin' hoes since 2001.