Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noob AngryAnimal on awp_crazyjump2007
Raptor@, post: 72469, member: 1612 Wrote:I know some people are pussy
They talk craps sine they think they r great...:/
I never saw u on any server while playing....
Whenever u have time, come and play and lets see who is the better among ourselves...:p
Like a boss...I am better than you noob...:/

pussy rape's your ass!
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aeEQDtk63H4[/video]
[Image: scaled.php?server=707&filename=mrpussy.png&res=medium]
guys just ignore raptor hes just a huge cocky faggot who thinks hes good... he was on office today and all i see him doing is baiting :/ and i see him on the snipers server often and he sucks..
[Image: 551914_101.png]

hi
Wow Raptor. Before the crazyjump2007 your always a cocky shit and say no one can beat ur score in that map. Like honestly i know you are good playing on that map but why be cocky? On the other awp maps your score are preety average and your not cocky about those. Only when it comes to that map. I challenged you in that map many times and have easily beaten you LOL. You were like "Bobby why dont you join the other team and i will whip ur ass" I joined the other team and easily beat ur scoreon your favourite map. So quit being cocky when it comes to crazyjump. Its Bobby aka Black Blood
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
[attachment=1511] [attachment=1510]
Chester, post: 72490, member: 14933 Wrote:Wow Raptor. Before the crazyjump2007 your always a cocky shit and say no one can beat ur score in that map. Like honestly i know you are good playing on that map but why be cocky? On the other awp maps your score are preety average and your not cocky about those. Only when it comes to that map. I challenged you in that map many times and have easily beaten you LOL. You were like "Bobby why dont you join the other team and i will whip ur ass" I joined the other team and easily beat ur scoreon your favourite map. So quit being cocky when it comes to crazyjump. Its Bobby aka Black Blood

I know who u are...
U can beat me in any map
I admit it....Big Grin
but as u all know my average ping is about 400-450
So for me doing pretty good in awp means a lot to me compared to people living in USA and having ping like 50 - 200
To sum up i feel great about myself...>:O        
[Image: 1702365_101.png]
[Image: 714452_201.png]
raptor if youre so proud of playing like this with a 400+ ping why do u mask ur ping? and also because u lag its also harder for your opponents to hit you.
[Image: 551914_101.png]

hi