Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Deven's Application
Name: Deven
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:39162414
Timezone: Eastern
Availability: In the morning, Random times of the day, Alot at night, (Usually 1-3 Hours per Connect)
Tell us something about yourself: I'm a nice guy, I love gaming, And biking.
Reason For Admin Application: I would like Admin For the zombie server, Everyday i see Cheaters Microphone spammers, Cade breakers, I would like to be in control of that in a good way i have never seen a War-Lord Admin/Member enter the server.

Note: i know i don't have 5 days playtime But its worth a shot.
[Image: 707986_101.png]
Woah only 11 hours :eek:
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
http://wls.gameme.com/search?q=STEAM_0:1:39162414&si=players&rc=all&x=30&y=8

You only have about 12 hours of game-played. According to Admin Applications Guideline, you need at least 5 days of game-played.

Good Luck.

EDIT:

Look at what I found on your chat logs:

Quote:Aug 10, 2012 8:36:44 pm gl finding me my nigga's (wL) ZombieReloaded (Unlimited Ammo) :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Aug 10, 2012 8:37:00 pm Gl my nigga's(wL) ZombieReloaded (Unlimited Ammo) :: WAR-LORDS.NET

Aug 10, 2012 12:42:37 am Voteban teemo he's the one who talks about dick like a faggot. (wL) ZombieReloaded (Unlimited Ammo) :: WAR-LORDS.NET

Aug 9, 2012 8:12:19 pm blazin redneck your a fuckin goof faggot (wL) ZombieReloaded (Unlimited Ammo) :: WAR-LORDS.NET
HINT: That wont take you any further..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 72567, member: 3039 Wrote:http://wls.gameme.com/search?q=STEAM_0:1:39162414&si=players&rc=all&x=30&y=8

You only have about 12 hours of game-played. According to Admin Applications Guideline, you need at least 5 days of game-played.

Good Luck.

EDIT:

Look at what I found on your chat logs:

HINT: That wont take you any further..

Yeah, whats wrong with nigga, im Black? Teemo was Mic spamming About Penis. And redneck was cade breaking everyone on the server but yeah i was a bit harsh on the word "Faggot" . And i knew about the 5 day Thing, I Added a note about it, Thanks Bud i didn't come on the forums to get hate :confused:
GL
Deven, post: 72576, member: 15046 Wrote:Yeah, whats wrong with nigga, im Black? Teemo was Mic spamming About Penis. And redneck was cade breaking everyone on the server but yeah i was a bit harsh on the word "Faggot" . And i knew about the 5 day Thing, I Added a note about it, Thanks Bud i didn't come on the forums to get hate :confused:
The "N" word is not allowed in the community no matter what.. even if your black or white..
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
NoBoss, post: 72593, member: 11847 Wrote:The "N" word is not allowed in the community no matter what.. even if your black or white..
Okay..
DENIED

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol