Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS GO - First Response
I agree with many of your posts, but I just read up on a few things and I feel like CS:GO was intended for platforms like xbox as its just alot slower... Head shots are ridiculous that for sure. Id like to get a game going tonight with everyone here so we can chat about it if anyone is down.

Ill be on around 6:30pm tonight pst.
[Image: 456710_101.png]
For sure A lot of CS:S Players stay still, CS:S has developed much. Thousands of maps, a lot of good mods, and thousands of skins, too.
Even minecraft, starwars,LOTR,FFVII, and the other themes exist in CSS maps.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
i agree with joker , cs go is a lot easier to frag on than css . they have really fucked up the guns and recoil pattern , ak is screwed so badly as is the awp and is it just me or is the p90 having a faster rate of fire than in css O.o
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
I like everything about cs go, except for the m4 skin, Cl_crosshairspreadscale is gone, when spectating someone, guns shake much when person is spraying, looks like no recoil, makes it harder to spot real no recoil.

The game feels just right for me. It's OK that it takes less time for people to get basic knowlege of the game. Whoever says the game is easy, you can try playing with me, George or remix 1 vs 1. This is still counter strike where more skilled people always own less skilled people. Flashes can now blind you for much longer time. Oh, autos take much more skill in cs go and you can't kill someone with p90 across the map now. They really know what was wrong in CSS. I really like this game.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Im liking it more and more, but still the headshots are kinda annoying. I hate most the skins, there freaking weird. The ak looks like a fat ak its weird.

I think I enjoy CS GO more on xbox, it definitely feels like a console game
What's the deal with all the terrorists sounding like Apu from the Simpsons? Also, if the game seems easier, keep in mind that there is a whole new generation of people trying the game of CS out for the first time.
[Image: 88503_201.png]
[Image: 382_1002.png]
Awkward game, I've found USP I can kill most people with and easy.

It was like a partially aborted fetus of a design. If I wanted to play a shitty version of COD I would play COD
LOL TEAAA

haha

Found the new p90 its the mp9 - epic
The three things I dislike:

- music volume way too loud

- m4 looks retarded and is useless IMO

- movement is not Counter Strike. Feels like I am playing Portal.

But I like the game Wink

EDIT:

Forgot about the stupid character models, especially the french terrorists.
[Image: sigix.png]
Flashes last shorter as of the latest update.