Poll: List of maps you would like to play on pop maps [READ BEFORE VOTING] Show Results
De_tuscan
14 20.90%
De_russka
20 29.85%
De_cache
13 19.40%
De_rush
5 7.46%
De_scud_pro
7 10.45%
as_oilrig
8 11.94%
Total 67 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pop Maps [List of Map Suggestions]
What's fun in scrims might not be suitable for a 40 player pop map server.

russka would involved loads of clusterfucking IMO. I vote yes to cpl_strike though.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
All of the maps are awesome, but sincerly talking, the ones I really would like to play are:
  • de_scud_pro
  • De_russka
  • De_tuscan
  • de_cpl_strike
Give it a try:
  • de_cpl_fire
  • as_oilrig
That is my real list.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Myeah, I agree with Spart: maps that work in scrim won't always work well in pubs. But we could always try of course, you need to see it first.
Agree^. Specially when he said
George Of The Jungle, post: 73007, member: 3094 Wrote:But we could always try of course, you need to see it first.

George Of The Jungle, post: 73007, member: 3094 Wrote:Myeah, I agree with Spart: maps that work in scrim won't always work well in pubs. But we could always try of course, you need to see it first.
maybe just the tip.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 73042, member: 1060 Wrote:maybe just the tip.

Haaaaa
really like russka its a great map imo and its easy to learn
[Image: 551914_101.png]

hi
So.. Do you guys still thinking about it?

We are with said maps in our thoughts and prayers.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
I was wondering if you guys are going to add more maps to the popular servers....I only ask because you guys removed a bunch...I already miss nightfever q.q
What's the difference between a rigger and god?
God doesn't think he's a rigger.