• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:GO Released!
scrim servers!
:O
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Haven't bought it. Once they make it not suck perhaps.
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
Red, post: 73489, member: 1933 Wrote:I'm honestly a little disappointed with the launch. I was expecting an update that will somewhat change matchmaking to be better. They dropped the ball with this release.
  • The leaderboards are confusing and the stats weren't even reset.
  • US players are getting placed into EU servers.
  • When you "play with friends" a vast majority of the time you get placed into servers where you end up on different teams
  • I was hoping competitive would be a developer implementation of the scrim server, but nope. It's a glorified pub.
  • I'm not even sure how the ELO rankings work or if they've even been implemented.
They had the chance to get as popular as SC 2 if they had only copied the ladder system and matchmaking. Now they shipped a game that has the core gameplay but none of the features to make it better. This interview gave me high hopes, and I'm still hoping they do come through, but for now, I'm disappointed. Still, I think this game is really fun.

^ QFT
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
Exhibit A of why CS:GO matchmaking is a joke:
[Image: 7E677FBD6492CC4FC42E137153F1057C972F1A64]
[Image: 88503_201.png]
[Image: 382_1002.png]
no recoil in my opinion.. and I'm not planning on buying it...

Double post

M. Bison, post: 73503, member: 359 Wrote:Wasn't sure what to put on the last servers. So I setup random 24/7 servers. :p

I think we're going to swap some out for Zombies and Snipers.
Why dont you make an AIM server then?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I enjoy the game. It's fun.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
That whole video on the Negev gun that got nerfed by devall, yeah, i saw very little recoil, which is totally unrealistic. Yes, CS in general is supposed to be unrealistic, but at least the parts that are in Source are really accurate, watch the greatest SMG's episode on weaponry on the military channel ppl, they show the p90 at number 5, its pretty accurate as depicted in CS, when they show a guy burst firing it, there is absolutely little recoil. Back on topic, Someone will crack CS Go eventually, and theres already a working cracked beta version bot-only though i believe out there.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Since yesterday I haven't been able to connect to wl GO servers. No error message appears, it just jumps back into main menu. In console I see this: "Invalid GetHostVersion(), expecting 11740, got 11730" Anyone know how to fix it? Is it a beta/release thing? I seem to have the latest update installed though.
Red, post: 73489, member: 1933 Wrote:I'm honestly a little disappointed with the launch. I was expecting an update that will somewhat change matchmaking to be better. They dropped the ball with this release.
  • US players are getting placed into EU servers.

Quote:Are you a US player and keep getting sent to Euro Servers? Are you a Euro player and keep getting sent to US Severs? The below command will fix that!

mm_dedicated_search_maxping 100
This will force the match making system to only allow you to join a server that has less then 100 ping.

http://www.war-lords.net/threads/cs-go-b...icks.8372/
Lieutenant Josh, post: 73565, member: 946 Wrote:That whole video on the Negev gun that got nerfed by devall, yeah, i saw very little recoil, which is totally unrealistic. Yes, CS in general is supposed to be unrealistic, but at least the parts that are in Source are really accurate, watch the greatest SMG's episode on weaponry on the military channel ppl, they show the p90 at number 5, its pretty accurate as depicted in CS, when they show a guy burst firing it, there is absolutely little recoil. Back on topic, Someone will crack CS Go eventually, and theres already a working cracked beta version bot-only though i believe out there.

lol the gun has recoil. all the guns have recoil. What d3vall does is pure control. more like drag the mouse downwards and to the left. I tried tapping with the Negev but couldn't really master it.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.