Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CSS POP Maps AFK Manager issues [CLOSED]
The AFK manager has gone full retard. When you die, you can't move, so it kicks you to spec. I'm not the only one experiencing this issue.
If you click around in spec mode it stops it but ya it doesn't take long at all for it to start counting down to move you, also there is no rtv (might be the way you guys want it I'm not sure). The damage taken and given thing after you die could use a option to exit as it is stopping me some times from changing weapons at the start of the round via numbers (1-4) or if there is a command to disable it all together I could just do that myself if any one knows of one.

I don't know if you guys are planning on or working on fixing this but since a thread was already made I figured I would point this stuff out anyways.
What's the difference between a rigger and god?
God doesn't think he's a rigger.
Also, on de_season, the teams are full with only 0 or 1 players, and the ct player is stuck in a box in bombsite A
The Cocksmith, post: 73659, member: 5099 Wrote:The AFK manager has gone full retard. When you die, you can't move, so it kicks you to spec. I'm not the only one experiencing this issue.
Fixed.

rip city #blazers, post: 73671, member: 15214 Wrote:Also, on de_season, the teams are full with only 0 or 1 players, and the ct player is stuck in a box in bombsite A
Fixed.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
>RiG-Th!S<, post: 73663, member: 14892' Wrote:The damage taken and given thing after you die could use a option to exit as it is stopping me some times from changing weapons at the start of the round via numbers (1-4) or if there is a command to disable it all together I could just do that myself if any one knows of one.

Handy tip, pressing any of the numbers shown on it will close the menu.
Ya that doesnt work....or didnt. I will try again when I am online.
What's the difference between a rigger and god?
God doesn't think he's a rigger.