Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unused Counter - Strike 1.6 Keys?
Hey guys i'm just wondering if you have extra cd-keys that is not yet activated, if you do pm me :-)
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
:confused: Thats like the stupidest question i have ever heard, bro its called theres a 200 something mb torrent of CS 1.6 on the piratebay that allows you to play online and on virtually any server in the world, there are a lot more nonsteam allowing 1.6 communities than source communities(excluding Russia) out there. I dunno why you'd go thru the trouble of buying the game, after all, u just wasted cigarette money in buying it lol.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Lieutenant Josh, post: 73987, member: 946 Wrote::confused: Thats like the stupidest question i have ever heard, bro its called theres a 200 something mb torrent of CS 1.6 on the piratebay that allows you to play online and on virtually any server in the world, there are a lot more nonsteam allowing 1.6 communities than source communities(excluding Russia) out there. I dunno why you'd go thru the trouble of buying the game, after all, u just wasted cigarette money in buying it lol.
Dude, i'm using non steam because i dont have money to buy CS 1.6 and CSS, but right now i'm collecting one and i'm not a cheap fuck like you.......
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.