Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ping Spike Problem
I keep getting a ping spike at the beginning of every round to 150 while its usually around 90... it causes my lerp to go yellow no matter how high i raise it and makes everything laggy and choppy. Anyone know the solution ?
I used to have a very similar issue a while back. Not really sure what the cause was, nothing was using my network resources, but one day it just stopped. It drove me crazy :eek:
[Image: sigix.png]
Server problems.. only in wL happens this kind of thing Rolleyes
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
What server does this happen in?
Matt, post: 74096, member: 178 Wrote:What server does this happen in?
Snipers, D2 DM, Office and D2.. are the ones I tried playing..

This may also solve the problem. not sure though.
http://war-lords.net/threads/disconnect-...ound.8267/
This is not happening to me. Sounds like your connection isn't good enough to handle the sudden burst in traffic at round start or your rates are incorrect.
Matt, post: 74101, member: 178 Wrote:This is not happening to me. Sounds like your connection isn't good enough to handle the sudden burst in traffic at round start or your rates are incorrect.
I have a really good internet, so that can not be. Also, if my (talking about mine only) rates were/are incorrect, why would this just happen now?

DK, post: 74097, member: 3039 Wrote:Snipers, D2 DM, Office and D2.. are the ones I tried playing..
The server-side FPS in snipers has been a rock solid 66. The lag has nothing to do with the server. I would suggest running "net_graph 4" to determine what's behind the apparent lag.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
i've only noticed this happening on the office server for me, the scrim servers work fine for me... i'll try looking at net graph 4 and see whats up