Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairy Tail (Anime Thread)
Kevvvvin, post: 74480, member: 14940 Wrote:I'm gonna start watching SAO when it has more than 12 or more episodes Big Grin
It's only got around 20 eps for the whole show :/
Check out my YouTube Channel! I play videogames!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/XjTCGamingX
[Image: 636327_101.png]
~~catz~~
DeathNote, Code Geass, Clannad, Hajime No Ippo, Darker Than Black, Gungrave.

By far these are my top picks for any anime series out there. If you haven't watched these and you say your an anime fan I will tell you straight to your face you good sir are a liar.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Fuckin' James. Why isn't Gurren Lagann there?!
Check out my YouTube Channel! I play videogames!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/XjTCGamingX
[Image: 636327_101.png]
~~catz~~
Mine is Fairy Tail. It's an awesome anime. Epic!
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
Guys I've been watching Robot Chicken. It is a pretty fucking awesome anime.
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
robot chicken, family guy, american dad, etc. All these american made "cartoons" are not anime. Anime is a style of animation originating in Japan, characterized by colorful graphics and often featuring themes intended for an adult audience. Some of the most notable longest running animes being Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Dragon Ball Z, GinTama, and pokemon. All of these have had some epsiodes translated in to english by english voice overs but were originally Anime. Where Japan has anime we have cartoons. And yes Yu-Gi-Oh was orignally an anime as well. So before you post "golly gee american dad is such a swell anime" read this post. Anything american made with english being the first language it is produced with, is NOT anime. Anime is Japanese. Period.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
One Piece!
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]
Death note, Code Geass and Code Geass R2, Fairy tail, One piece, Naruto, Bleach, and many others.
Basically, anime is based on hand drawn comics/manga.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]