Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MG] Public Service Announcement
Lmao god damn it tina. Werent you gonna go to sleep?

You know what I mean. The way mg usually is. Having fun and talking shit lmao.
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
Thank god...I dont go to MG often but when I do some one is always being a.....short bus rider.
What's the difference between a rigger and god?
God doesn't think he's a rigger.
Are you talking about the small school buses for special kids? ^
Then people say to me even nowadays "You ban everyone, you were a bad admin." But the thing is, other admin dont really know how things go there, but... yeah I wont tell more. Sad

[Image: ban_them_all.jpg]
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Thank you platform, there has been a lot of abusing the rules lately, and I'm gald you stepped up to do it :3
Once, I posed as admin to get a person to stop constantly saying the n word. Sorry.? Well thank you anyways.
The funny thing is the other night I said "Shut up and do your job Platform." LOOK WHAT HAPPENED Not saying I'm the cause.
s p a c e, post: 74353, member: 11204 Wrote:Lmao its no fun when people get strict. Its a minigame server, not an esea mlg 360 quickscope trickshot wallbang server lul

No1 likes to hear Mic spamming, no1 wants cheaters on the server unless you're retarded, some gets offended when people are being racist and we have to respect that, no1 wants griefers... Not everyone likes hearing ur music while they're playing, gotta respect that. There is a limit for everything, We just respect the rules and do something whenever someone doesn't.

-------------------------------------------

On a side note, school started this week, new school, new town, so yeah give me time and i'll come back ( prolly this week, or next )
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 74382, member: 4142 Wrote:No1 likes to hear Mic spamming, no1 wants cheaters on the server unless you're retarded, some gets offended when people are being racist and we have to respect that, no1 wants griefers... Not everyone likes hearing ur music while they're playing, gotta respect that. There is a limit for everything, We just respect the rules and do something whenever someone doesn't
Players who actually respect rules and others much needed on that server then?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 74383, member: 3039 Wrote:Players who actually respect rules and others much needed on that server then?
What? I don't understand your question o.o, what do you mean?
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Quote:No1 likes to hear Mic spamming, no1 wants cheaters on the server unless you're retarded, some gets offended when people are being racist and we have to respect that, no1 wants griefers... Not everyone likes hearing ur music while they're playing, gotta respect that. There is a limit for everything, We just respect the rules and do something whenever someone doesn't.

Lmao who said I did any of that? I can admit that I sing in the mic once in a while. But I never play music. I dont cheat. I'm not racist. gg