Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nah, it couldn't be.

Edit: although, James is from Kansas, he's as well. Could it be?

Edit2: It's James! Tongue
Unfortunately yes I was once a foolish arrogant ass hole. But I have given up that charade. I have given up a lot. But not enough for what I want to achieve. Mistakes have been made lives have been despaired and yet here I am. Just letting time pass until I can begin my journey to my true goal in life. So what better way than to indulge in games that distract me from the reality of life. Because unlike most people who live day to day in this melancholy society I cannot but wonder what more is there to not just life but human nature. Why is it we are so destructive and yet so caring? How will that effect me once I am immortal? Well not to allude the subject. Yes, I was once the Riddler and a boy named James. But that is no longer who I am or wish to be. It is a waste of effort and I shall hear no more of it. You may refer to me however you like I hold no preference and therefore am at peace.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Lol

I always had fun playing with you on snipers. Smile
I no longer own Counter Strike Source. My brother has taken that account for his own and I am starting fresh. A new beginning. Rebirth some would say.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Welcome to War-Lords.net. Enjoy your stay or get beaten with a sack full of butter.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Eternal, post: 74652, member: 478 Wrote:Welcome to War-Lords.net. Enjoy your stay or get beaten with a sack full of butter.

Sounds greasy.
Welcome to war-lords community!
I really appreciate your first post, but your thoughts are meaningless to me.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
Eternal, post: 74652, member: 478 Wrote:Welcome to War-Lords.net. Enjoy your stay or get beaten with a sack full of butter.
evil moderator Tongue
[Image: 364_original.gif]
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
George Of The Jungle, post: 74610, member: 3094 Wrote:Sup, my name isn't George. I like pizza, and I had to look up TLDR.
o yanny xD
[Image: FinalFantasySigSHARPEN.png]
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "Riser" for 10 minutes (reason: for being riser).
^:truestory: ask Him SO FUNNEH
For Your Own Personal Signature:
http://war-lords.net/threads/signatures-...body.8509/